Confession time at TBD

major

1 hour ago, teef said:

i actually hate everything about this.

Yeah, because if any team screams happy fandom it’s the Tennessee Titans. 

Theres more to this, I’m thinking the  poster has low T, the father in law picked that up and claimed the child as his own. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Theres more to this, I’m thinking the  poster has low T, the father in law picked that up and claimed the child as his own. 

oh yeah...there's something bigger going on there.  i get self hating bills fans, but to steer your kids from the bills to the titans?  that **** is whack.  

On 6/26/2018 at 11:03 AM, teef said:

oh...i start before then.  10 pm is my bedtime unless something big is up.

the kids don't care how hung over i am.

All true.......the ex-wife doesn't care either when it's time to grab the kids for the weekend! (She hates football with the heat of a thousand suns, BTW). 

The key is to go hard, for a short period of time, end early, and get to sleep. And water.

Back on topic:

---My sin is my parents allowing me as a 14 year old to buy a single season ticket in 1992 and attend alone......

On 6/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, inaugural balls said:

I thought moving up to get Sammy was a good idea.

not the best move. I'd take a GM who uses 2 firsts for Sammy than a GM who uses 2 firsts for Leodis McKelvin and Aaron Maybin. The move would look a little bit better if we weren't so gung-ho on getting rid of him.It's okay to accommodate to a primadonna sometimes.. If he's asking for more targets why the heck not, we weren't exactly turning heads with our offense during his stint.

I like flashy players. That's my confession. I'd take ODB, Chad Johnson, TO (over Randy Moss cause he didn't care to play hard sometimes, TO never took it off), the cockiest QB? Like.. Cam Newton. Definitely Pat Mcafee, Aqib Talib, Le'Veon Bell, Blount, Josh Norman, Brandon Marshall, Darelle Revis, Bart Scott.. Owner/GM by old school Al Davis, John Madden running a loose ship.. I'd take Marquette King in a hot minute, who doesn't want a punter that gets pumped up??

Mix it in a pot, put em in hard knocks, give em all the media attention in the world. And sit back and watch the worst locker room ****show. Would we be okay?

I know in my heart of hearts it would be an incredibly underachieving team that self destructs and implodes real quick.

And I would be entertained. Gimme a team full of the guy bringing his lunchpail to work, wearing a hard hat, blue collar, hard nose to the grindstone, head down, married man, watches more film than he interacts with humans.. and I'd be bored senseless if they don't make the playoffs. 

And nobody here would agree with me lol.

I'd take 5 Allen Iversons over 5 LeBron James'. Cuz Iverson was a cool cat, and LeBron is.. a great human being, but wouldn't jump have a beer with him or hear him on a podcast.

That's why JJ Watt is one of my least favorite players. 2nd confession here! He is the absolute worst because he clearly is "the guy bringing his lunchpail to work, wearing a hard hat, blue collar, hard nose to the grindstone, head down, married man, watches more film than he interacts with humans", which by itself would be fine. But he goes out of his way to prove it. "I spend the offseason in a log cabin in wisconsin" (A $1M house and land). "People shouldn't take selfies, and just be a MAN" //poses for Cosmo.

"sorry JJ, I'm going to hang out at Marshawn's crib, he's got the new streetfighter and we're going to split a 12 pack, streetfighter's a video game JJ, video games are.. like simulations of FOOTBALL.. but you know, other stuff too. A 12 pack a beer JJ, I wasn't referring to abdominal muscles. I gotta go JJ, maybe next time."

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

On 6/26/2018 at 11:50 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I applaud your honesty, but that's one serious sin

I didn't think CJ Spiller was gonna be the next Thurman Thomas, but I thought he was going to give us much more than he did

He DID give you plenty...fits of anxiety and angina any time he touched (dropped) the ball.  I didn't call him 'C.J. Spill'em' for nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

My confession is that my favorite Bill of all time is Charlie Romes, CB #26.   Even after he dropped that INT in SD in playoffs in 1980-81 season.

Edited by freddyjj
spelling
  • Haha (+1) 1

On the field, after the 1980 opening win vs. the Fish, I saw a guy take up a piece of turf large enough to cover the first floor of my house...and said nothing to no one.

6 hours ago, JackKemp said:

I bought a Losman jersey.

After the 2002 OT win vs. the Bears, I bought a Bledsoe jersey.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Remember, coal is another unrefined form of diamond. (I learned that in an old George Reeves episode of 'Superman'.)

So in a billion years or so, Brohm will be a franchise QB. Championship!

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

6 hours ago, teef said:

oh yeah...there's something bigger going on there.  i get self hating bills fans, but to steer your kids from the bills to the titans?  that **** is whack.  

My father-in-law* is a hardcore Pats* fan. It was a pleasure to shower his grandson with Bills gear.

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

All true.......the ex-wife doesn't care either when it's time to grab the kids for the weekend! (She hates football with the heat of a thousand suns, BTW). 

The key is to go hard, for a short period of time, end early, and get to sleep. And water.

Back on topic:

---My sin is my parents allowing me as a 14 year old to buy a single season ticket in 1992 and attend alone......

That is NOT your sin, it is YOUR great story! And I suspect the statute of limitations is up for your parents, so they get a pass too!  ?

They raised a nice young man so apparently that’s not as crazy as it sounds. Go figure! 

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Back on topic:

Thats not a sin that is love!

If I had the money at 14 my father would’ve let me as well!

bet it was awesome