Confession time at TBD

major

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

Me too...but my confession? I am still not convinced he got a fair shake.  He was in Buffalo for 4 years, started 17 games...he played reasonably well starting that 2013 season (2-2 start),  but got knocked out of his 5th start.  He never really was given a real shot after that.  His development was very stunted.  As Kelly said, he may have never emerged as an upper echelon guy, but he might have developed into a competant starter.  We all remember the disaster in London, but he actually played really well in that game, minus that disaterous 2 minute stretch.  But, eh...old news.

Oh, he got totally screwed; I'm with you, there.

Re: London - I also agree.  He had a horrible couple minutes, a pretty great rest of the day and the game ended up being lost by our defense.

I honestly don't think he'd have been very good even if he wasn't screwed over.  But he was definitely effed - especially by Rex.

But yeah ... it's old news.

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have  one dog named Fitzy, and another named Taylor...and I still like EJ. 

I always wonder how EJ fortunes might have changed on just two plays..Non Interference call in the Houston game, and the defensive PI call in the Jacksonville game. So i guess I am not admitting to liking EJ and being wrong..I still like him!!!!

For the rest of you, good news is I ain't getting another dog so no jinking Allen by naming the dog after him!

Ask @CountryCletus his dog's name.

I have a confession to make:  I believe that approximately 95% of all sports fans -- not just Buffalo fans -- are complete idiots.

My other confession:  I am always going to look at the optimistic angle of moves made by my teams.  That doesn't mean I'm blind to their faults and mistakes, but I'm not going to let myself be the sort of person who complains about something when I know there's nothing I, personally, can do about the situation.

• Like (+1) 4

I was stoked when they traded up for Sammy Watkins.

No disrespect for Josh Allen or Tre White but I was pissed they didn't draft Deshawn Watson last year.

I wanted the Schwartz to be with us as HC after Marrone quit. I shook my head and laughed at all involved when they hired Rex.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Ask @CountryCletus his dog's name.

Ummm.  Cletus, Dog, Spot ? 

if I connect the dots EJ??

I was dumb enough to buy into TT at the beginning of his 2nd season in Buffalo 

I too thought EJ got screwed over by Marrone. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I was stoked when they traded up for Sammy Watkins.

No disrespect for Josh Allen or Tre White but I was pissed they didn't draft Deshawn Watson last year.

I wanted the Schwartz to be with us as HC after Marrone quit. I shook my head and laughed at all involved when they hired Rex.

Confession #2.  I wanted Hue Jackson as HC after Marrone quit.  Rumor had it that was the guy Whaley wanted and he was already negotiating with Schwartz to stay as DC.

I now think Jackson would have been a horrible choice.

I watched a ton of Levi Brown YouTube videos. This I'm okay with, we've clung to many diamonds in the rough with hope that somebody would be the guy.  He wasn't.  

What, I'm not okay with.....I cheated.  I once wore a Colts sweatshirt and hat to a Thursday night, Colts/Jaguars game.  I was so Frustrated with the Bills....That was the year of the Patriots come back game and we started 5-2.  It started off so well, and over night......Things changed.  I was vulnerable. I thought it would make me feel better, it only made me feel worse.  Unfortunately, there are pictures.  Someday, people will see.  

It'll never happen again.