Confession time at TBD

major

5 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I thought that it was a good idea to give Peterman the start last season.  Sigh.....

It didn't work out, but I still think it was a good idea.  Tyrod was playing extra crummy the previous couple of games...lets face it, the Bills goal at the time was to make the playoffs...they did.

I’m married to a Pats* fan. My father-in-law* is a fanatic. 

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I liked where they drafted EJ and thought he would be good.

I have no problem with Marrone and don't blame him for leaving.

Ranch >> blue cheese

No amount is penance can absolve you of that last confession. 

• Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I came to terms with this fact a while ago. 

I'm going to Hell.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I liked EJ for waaayyy too long.

And I thought it was safe to share a hotel room with @CountryCletus.

Can we talk about EJ?

Me too...but my confession? I am still not convinced he got a fair shake.  He was in Buffalo for 4 years, started 17 games...he played reasonably well starting that 2013 season (2-2 start),  but got knocked out of his 5th start.  He never really was given a real shot after that.  His development was very stunted.  As Kelly said, he may have never emerged as an upper echelon guy, but he might have developed into a competant starter.  We all remember the disaster in London, but he actually played really well in that game, minus that disaterous 2 minute stretch.  But, eh...old news.

• Like (+1) 2

I really wanted the Bills to draft Geno Smith the year EJ was drafted. I also liked Tavon Austin from what I saw watching Geno's tape. I was so mad when we picked EJ, who wasn't even the consensus best in a terrible group. Basically I would make a horrible nfl scout. 

• Like (+1) 1

I wanted to draft Matt Leinart so badly... I was so excited when we signed him in 2013, even though he had already proven he was useless...

51 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

I really wanted the Bills to draft Geno Smith the year EJ was drafted. I also liked Tavon Austin from what I saw watching Geno's tape. I was so mad when we picked EJ, who wasn't even the consensus best in a terrible group. Basically I would make a horrible nfl scout. 

I wanted Austin too!!

(Actually still did this off-season... Although that's probably more to do with out terrible roster of receivers than my old residual Austin fanboyism)

9 hours ago, snafu said:

That guy didn't slide down the railing.

I pushed him.  I'd do it again. That's MY frikkin upper deck, man!

Made me spit my coffee out with laughter on that one. You owe me a Starbucks!

Oh, and I thought Lief Larson was gonna plug the middle of our d line for years.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Marrying into that family isn't a sin.

You're like a sleeper agent so person dude.

1 hour ago, JimBob2232 said:

I thought Marv levy’s stint as GM would restore the winning culture.

good one. i'll join you on this. i beat the drum for him not long after joining the bbmb in 04.

1 hour ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

i was a nassib at 8 guy.....lol

11 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Oh, and I thought Lief Larson was gonna plug the middle of our d line for years.

lol me too

add a mea culpa to the our father, act of contrition, Hail Mary and you're good.

I actually though Dareus would be good vs. a pot smoking, fat ass , racing player who was nothing but an embarrassment at pick 3.  We could have had AJ Green, JJ Watt, and so on.  That year was stoked with great players and we picked a fat perpetually out of shape lemon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I bought a Donte Whitney jersey and I have a picture of myself wearing it while holding my niece for the first time ever.

Photoshop could maybe help you with that.   Shop the 0 into a 2 maybe?

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

add a mea culpa to the our father, act of contrition, Hail Mary and you're good.

I actually though Dareus would be good vs. a pot smoking, fat ass , racing player who was nothing but an embarrassment at pick 3.  We could have had AJ Green, JJ Watt, and so on.  That year was stoked with great players and we picked a fat perpetually out of shape lemon.

I Feel Your Pain

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

I liked EJ for waaayyy too long.

Can we talk about EJ?

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought Ryan Fitzpatrick had the potential to be a decent NFL starter.  I was wrong.

I have  one dog named Fitzy, and another named Taylor...and I still like EJ. 

I always wonder how EJ fortunes might have changed on just two plays..Non Interference call in the Houston game, and the defensive PI call in the Jacksonville game. So i guess I am not admitting to liking EJ and being wrong..I still like him!!!!

For the rest of you, good news is I ain't getting another dog so no jinking Allen by naming the dog after him!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1