Confession time at TBD

major

32 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I thought Rex was gonna take us to the promise Land and drank the koolaid to the very end.

I thought he was a great hire.

I did figure out he was a fail when he ruined the D in first year, players rebelled, and Rex botched close losses with painfully stupid not throwing red flags challenges, but held on hope he could get it done year 2. I can't help thinking if it would have been different if Shaq and Ragland had not been injured.

For all his faults It would have been a fun ride if Rex would have been the answer and won a Super Bowl with Bills. Bills on media hot takes/quotes all day.

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I took it home as a "souvenir" and glued a picture of Luke Kuechly's face to it...

Further confession... I cry myself to sleep with it eveynight.

lol...…...You had me worried there. I thought you may have been doing something else with it...…..

Edited by cba fan

I was of the belief that Alvin Bowen, drafted in the 5th round in 2008, was going to be a blue chip linebacker for the Bills.  He got injured and wasn't able to put any career together in the NFL or CFL.

I was on board with the Bills firing Wade Phillips but later came around to seeing it as what ignited the streak.  In some alternative dimension, I think a Wade-led team keeps the Bills competitive in the early 2000s and we avoid the Gregg Williams nightmare.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I bought a Donte Whitney jersey and I have a picture of myself wearing it while holding my niece for the first time ever.

Thogh I don't buy jerseys any more, the only authentic jersey I ever purchased from the "new look" Tom Donohoe era uniforms, was a Donte Whitner.  I alwys liked him...