Confession time at TBD

major

I wanted the Bills to end up with Colt McCoy. I also thought Brohm was going to be "the guy". Kyle Orton signing here excited me. I may not be good when it comes to QBs.

On the other hand, I felt during the draft that Josh Allen would be a HUGE bust of comical proportions. So heres to hoping my "luck" works both ways.

• Like (+1) 3

Got a Whitner jersey when he was drafted.  It was only my 2nd or 3rd year as a STH and I just wanted the jersey of someone who'd be around a few years.  Learned from my mistakes, the next jersey was Bruce.

• Like (+1) 1

I have always defended OJ. He was my idol and I have blindly defended him? “ if the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit “. See I can’t help myself. Just for the record he was never committed of that crime?that should count for something ??

Okay but I hope you don't hold it against me. It's all about the Bills official Draft parties on the first day of the draft. I first attended in 2000, and they chose Erik Flowers. I blamed myself and stayed home the next  year. So I attended again in 2002, and they chose Mike Williams. I began to suspect that I may have brought with me some dark energy. I took several years off and thought that the worst was over. So I attended again in 2009, and they chose Mayhem Maybin. Now my family was blaming me. I laid low for a few years to return in 2014, the Watkins pick. This year, even my nephew asked I not attend. I readily agreed. I knew it was going to be a quarterback year and did not want to be responsible for what happened. So this time, whatever happens, you can't blame me.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

I have always defended OJ. He was my idol and I have blindly defended him? “ if the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit “. See I can’t help myself. Just for the record he was never committed of that crime?that should count for something ??

You think his son, Jason, did it?

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I wanted Ryan Mallet in a terrible way. Even a few years ago when he was in Houston

This was mine too!  I was so pissed off when we passed on him multiple times.  I just couldn't believe we wouldn't take chance on him in the 2nd or 3rd given he would have been a top 15 pick had not been for the off field question marks.  I was Furious when Pats got him.

However, while I was still intrigued, I was not enamored with Mallet when he went to Houston.  Shine had long worn off, although I would have certainly kicked the tires on him.  

I also thought Spiller was a guy who could be a feature back after his monster season.  Oops.