Bleacher Report has Allen with 12 starts

Commish

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s reasonable if you look at the schedule. Home to the Titans feels like a decent time to insert a rookie.

Kirby, Nate Peterman is going to win the starting job and never lose it.  Josh Allen will be trade bait and Peterman begins his HOF career in Buffalo.

Better start contacting a good sculptor because they'll need to start practicing for a Nate the Great statue.  

I know what you're thinking, "what area of the stadium are they going to put it at?"  It's not going to be at the stadium.

Thinking of something like Colossus of Nathaniel over the Erie Canal.

Peterman.thumb.jpg.be54a029a4a35a4566f6fd3262ed3234.jpg

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

I still want to see him play....Not really excited about watching McCarron or Peterman 

You would be in my scenario (P-man or McC are performing well and the team is winning games).

I do want to see Allen, most definitely I do, but only, god forbid, when the team is out of contention.  To me, twelve starts means that offensively the team was offensive for the first four games. That is not something I look forward to.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

You would be in my scenario (P-man or McC are performing well and the team is winning games).

I do want to see Allen, most definitely I do, but only, god forbid, when the team is out of contention.  To me, twelve starts means that offensively the team was offensive for the first four games. That is not something I look forward to.

We're totally on the same page

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kirby, Nate Peterman is going to win the starting job and never lose it.  Josh Allen will be trade bait and Peterman begins his HOF career in Buffalo.

Better start contacting a good sculptor because they'll need to start practicing for a Nate the Great statue.  

I know what you're thinking, "what area of the stadium are they going to put it at?"  It's not going to be at the stadium.

Thinking of something like Colossus of Nathaniel over the Erie Canal.

Peterman.thumb.jpg.be54a029a4a35a4566f6fd3262ed3234.jpg

Love the sarcasm

I see absolutely nothing to be excited about for McCarron or Peterman -ever. Which means a lengthy return to the Pre-‘17 Bills. So, yeah, I’m on board for getting a long look at the rook and seeing encouraging play among many mistakes. If we’re not building for consistent contention, we’re back tracking.

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I just don't see the Bills having enough talent on offense this year to be that competitive. I would rather let Josh sit a year and let the Bills add talent in the offseason so he is in the best position when he starts next year

I understand where you're coming from, many others feel the same way about the offense, but to me.....last years offense was just so bad.  It was one of the worst I've seen in my time as a Bills fan.  We scored 28 TD's as an offense.  The 2001 team that went 3-13 scored 27.  I actually see an improvement in total TD's scored this year.