Best MNF game the Bills were in?

Found highlights of this awesome game.  Rams were 5-0 going into it.

Only MNF games I have a memory of though are the 07 Cowboys game and the Seahawks game a few years ago.  The 2000 Titans game the first year of the drought may have been?  I remember it being at night. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Dallas game, 2007.  Best live sporting event I’ve ever attended.

Hard to argue this one, even though they lost. It was a heartbreaker, but what an amazing game.

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

Hard to argue this one, even though they lost. It was a heartbreaker, but what an amazing game.

RWS was absolutely electric that night.  Beautiful early October evening, too.

35 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Beat the “unbeatable on MNF” Stabler Raiders in the mid-70s.

36 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

9/16/74    BILLS 21 Raiders 20.  Ferguson to Rashad TD.  Blanda missed a 50yd FG on final play.  Good times!

I was there!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Dallas game, 2007.  Best live sporting event I’ve ever attended.

That was the craziest I have ever seen the stadium. Loudest.

The Rashad game was probably the best because it was a win. The first one, with OJ and Howard Cosell was a great one.

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve been to two Monday night games, both wins. The Miami game in ‘81, 31-21, just a year after ending the 0 for the 70’s against the Fish. And ‘89 against the Rams, Frank Reich’s first start, Rams were undefeated going in. Reich sucked until the very end of the game. He had two short touchdown passes in the last 3 minutes, the Rams scoring in between. Bills won 24-20 to go to 4-2.

Here’s a listing of all of Buffalo’s Monday night games.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2015/11/16/9746950/buffalo-bills-monday-night-football-history-all-40-and-counting-games

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Rubes said:

And the beauty of it was that, because Jauron tried to freeze the kicker with a last-second timeout, we got to watch Dallas kick the winning field goal twice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SMAKCruiser said:

To flip the topic a bit, the worst one I ever saw was in 1993 vs the Steelers.  23-0 loss and we were gashed in the run game by Leroy Thompson

There were a couple ugly KC losses in there too at Arrowhead, one was 33-6 I believe.  Got em back in the playoffs that year though.