Eagles give Jon Dorenbos a Super Bowl ring

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Jon Dorenbos was the best long-snapper the Bills ever had.  Like London Fletcher, one of the more mystifying cuts of the Drought era.  Good for Jon, well-deserved.

I never recalled a bad long snap by Bills since Joe was cut.

Personally based on current outrageous costs of rings ($36,500 each) I would not be astonished if they created different rings;

Participant - actually participated in the game either as coach, player or front office personnel.

Supporter - those who supported team including practice squad, inactive players, office staff, interns, etc.

Some people may be getting rings they cannot afford taxes with salary they are being paid.

Of course Jostens, the company that the Eagles used to design the rings, is trying to get their cut:

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/how-eagles-fans-can-get-their-own-eagles-super-bowl-ring

And what I am thankful for since I did not go there to see an automatically playing video anyways:

PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD BLOCKER
This video is unavailable if an ad blocker is running. Please disable and reload the page to start the video.

Can anyone remember why we got rid of him? I just recall that he was very good, very reliable, and a cool story.

Can't believe it was that long ago...

18 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Can anyone remember why we got rid of him? I just recall that he was very good, very reliable, and a cool story.

Can't believe it was that long ago...

Bills got veteran Mike Schneck as free agent to snap and he actually made the pro bowl with Moorman in his first year with Bills (2005) never having a botched or blocked snap.  He played for Bills for 2 years.

Does no one else have Who's Who in NFL, long snapper edition? 

• Haha (+1) 2