pancho needs our help- we are the best fans on the planet

I've hung out with him a few times over the years- great guy. I hate to say it, but the cancer has spread well beyond the spine issue and he will need a lot of help. I've donated before and will do so again. Every dollar counts!

Damn- I just checked the site and made a donation again. The number is moving up fast. Let's get this thing over the finish line by the end of tomorrow!  

I’m in. It won’t be much only because I don’t have much but every little bit counts, right? This is a great fan base and through the years we have supported many causes, from players to players’ causes. I’m calling out some of the Bills’ players, past and current, to step up as well, their input could really bury the needle in a heartbeat. Pancho Billa represents what a Bills’ fan is and it’s time to rally and pull out all the stops.

LET’S GO BUFFALO!

I absolutely knew if I threw this out there the Bills family would respond.  I've donated and will keep donating with each paycheck until he gets the surgery he needs.  Thank you to everyone and I'm not a twitter guy so cant help there, but know if guys like Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, and Eric Wood hear about this story, they will donate if they already have not done so.

You guys are the best.  I have no problem when we agree to disagree on Bills topics, but when it comes to one of our own, we take care of him/her.  Just like we did for Talley.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

we've been awesome supporters for people like Talley.   I hope everyone gives even a little.  Cancer sucks and 39 is way too young.  Dig deep as I will anonymously as I don't want recognition, just help the guy.

It is so expensive even with insurance.

Thanks for those willing to donate even $5.  Give up a starbucks for the day.

You know he'll appreciate it.  I can already think of the great guys on this board who already donated anonymously.  Youre bills friend.  MGK.

Thank you you for letting us know MGK.

Donating was a great way to start my morning.

3 hours ago, SDS said:

As a general announcement, any fundraising activities should be cleared through me prior to posting. 

I wish pancho well. 

Can you please pin this until he reaches his goal???? He is almost there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1