Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

Just now, DC Tom said:

You do know that I was there, and I saw the plane, right?

You know, some day lying online to deceive the American people about the truth of Israel and 911 may end up being a capital offense....

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Which brand of cruise missile is in dispute.

That it was a cruise missile is not....

Related image

Image result for 911 pentagon

According to DC Tom, this is NOT a "controlled demolition...."

plz-stop-post.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, LaDexter said:

You know, some day lying online to deceive the American people about the truth of Israel and 911 may end up being a capital offense....

You are not the first person to accuse me of being an active part of the coverup.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You do know that I was there, and I saw the plane, right?

He doesn't "know" much..................as demonstrated by his posts.

Tom has been consistent with that story, for the decade, that I have been here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

You are an active part of the cover-up.

You are not the first person to accuse me of this.  

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

He doesn't "know" much..................as demonstrated by his posts.

Tom has been consistent with that story, for the decade, that I have been here.

That's because I have to stick to the cover story.  If it were true, it wouldn't be such a consistent story.  Wake up, sheeple!

• Haha (+1) 1

That DC Tom has had the same lie since 911 is to be expected.   Why would he change it???

DC Tom was nowhere near the Pentagon on 911.  I have communicated with several who were....

The official 911 Commission conclusion is that the "757" came in at 500 mph... with its nose 8 feet off the ground... flown by an amateur pilot who earlier said "I don't need to learn how to land or take off, I just need to learn how to steer."

This brazen 911 lie was the origin of this group...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

The simple truth is as follows...

1. a 757 at ground level cannot get to 500 mph

2. at ground level, a 757 is seriously unstable

3. if the nose is 8 feet off the ground, the engines are IN THE GROUND

29 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

That DC Tom has had the same lie since 911 is to be expected.   Why would he change it???

DC Tom was nowhere near the Pentagon on 911.  I have communicated with several who were....

I lived next to it.  My address then is a public record.

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

And you have a sworn statement to the FBI that you saw a 757?

Man, do we really have the means to pack your treasonous rear right where it belongs....???

I was never asked for one.  If they do, I'll tell them exactly what I've been saying here.

And I'm not "treasonous."  You're an idiot.  That doesn't make me treasonous.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I was never asked for one.

As a self proclaimed EYEWITNESS, you didn't give a statement??

LOL!!!

You were not an "evewitness."  You were already estimating your 911 profit when the markets opened next....

Explain how you saw a 757 fit through this hole....

Why is this hole in a different spot than where the building section collapsed?  Are you saying that Jews dropped multiple missiles on the Pentagon?

What's Silverstein's rationale for blowing up an investment he just closed one month prior?

How did the Jews deposit 767 landing gear  in between 2 buildings 3 blocks away to be discovered 14 years later only when a building was knocked down for new construction?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Why is this hole in a different spot than where the building section collapsed?

The cruise missile smashed right through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside.  That's what the videos clearly show.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

What's Silverstein's rationale for blowing up an investment he just closed one month prior?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/04/29/attacks.insurance/index.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein.html

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, 

That's a $1.4 billion profit for letting the Mossad demo crew in the door...

Against my better judgment to continue responding.

You are a bilthering idiot.

Silverstein didn't profit from the towers going down.    He lost control of 11 million sf of space, and now has 3 towers instead of 7.  He lost control of the full site.  The rebuild costs are far greater than the insurance settlement and more than half his footprint is unrented. 

But I can see how morons who can't even understand what they see in pictures don't understand how math and finance work.