Joe B: 53 Man Roster Projection - Final

I think Foster and Proehl will be practice squad guys. I highly doubt they make the 53.

Holmes is listed as the #2 WR. I think people are kidding themselves if they think he won't make the 53.

I think the 6 who make it will be:

Kelvin Benjamin

Andre Holmes

Rod Streater

Jeremy Kerley

Corey Coleman

Zay Jones

Unfortunately adding Coleman I think bumps Reilly off the roster.

Edited by MJS

I agree Gunner. I didn’t want to quote your entire post. Holmes is a lock if he is healthy. I think the new kickoff rules will be a mess and a proven gunner has value. 

Heck, I wish the Bills had a good KR. I think they would have value later in the season when kicking it through the end zone isn’t so simple. 

15 hours ago, JPL7 said:

I wonder how exactly Foster has disappointed. I thought I had read somewhere he was doing well. Hopefully he makes the PS

Foster started off pretty well from what I've read but lately he's been dropping the rock, even in routes vs. air. He has plenty of speed and I guess coaches are pleased with his route running skills but that doesn't mean much if you can't catch the ball.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:55 PM, Domdab99 said:

why would we need four TEs?

Same reason we need 9 OL. They are going to carry 8 max there. 

20 hours ago, MJS said:

I think Foster and Proehl will be practice squad guys. I highly doubt they make the 53.

Holmes is listed as the #2 WR. I think people are kidding themselves if they think he won't make the 53.

I think the 6 who make it will be:

Kelvin Benjamin

Andre Holmes

Rod Streater

Jeremy Kerley

Corey Coleman

Zay Jones

Unfortunately adding Coleman I think bumps Reilly off the roster.

Reps say Kerley is the No 2. Sorry I dont see the Holmes love around here to include with the coaching staff 

KB

Kerly

Zay

Coleman

Holmes

Ray Ray

that will be the 6 kept for sure, they invested a 5th in McCloud, he can return the ball, and he hasn’t disappointed in limited opportunities so he’s almost a lock imo.

And I keep Croom and Lee over Thomas, end that expirement.

Edited by ThunderGun

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Ray Ray has work to do before he makes the 53, but he has a good chance.  Rodak's 5 WRs are locks IMO. The question is do the BIlls keep 6. 

I agree, other than Holmes. I would not call him a lock and wouldn't be surprised if we cut him.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Holmes is a core ST player who McDermott calls "one of our leaders".

That’s why Holmes is a lock. He needs to be thought of like Marcus Easley was. He isn’t a lock because of his receiving skills. He’s a lock because of his role on ST. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If 59 (Russel) keeps playing the way he did week 1, I think he makes it. I liked what I saw from him

Mike Love