Tremaine Edmunds vs Gronk

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

It could be a brilliant matchup, I am just afraid Gronk doesn't have a lot left in the tank and Edmunds has incredible potential and talent but is  very young and green. By the time Edmunds is "ready" Gronk may be on serious decline/gone.

Either scenario would be beneficial to us 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

It could be a brilliant matchup, I am just afraid Gronk doesn't have a lot left in the tank and Edmunds has incredible potential and talent but is  very young and green. By the time Edmunds is "ready" Gronk may be on serious decline/gone.

I agree with this. I dont think there will be any validation as to if Edmunds could handle Gronk in his prime. Gronk still may prove a tough task for Edmunds this season but after this season Gronk is on his downward spiral. 

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I liked how Tre White did against Gronk last season.

Agree.  Gronk didn't like it at all, as demonstrated by the WWE post play move on Tre.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Good point but you have to like that we could have multiple options to cover him with the way Belicheat works the matchups.

Indeed.

27 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree.  Gronk didn't like it at all, as demonstrated by the WWE post play move on Tre.

Yeah, Tre was all over him like flies on a fresh turd.  Maybe the best coverage job on Gronk I've ever witnessed.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, buffalostu2 said:

Good point but you have to like that we could have multiple options to cover him with the way Belicheat works the matchups.

NE has owned the Bills by creating and exploiting match ups for so long I can't remember.  I give the Beane/McDermott regime high marks for making the moves to address this long standing problem.  Edmunds and other players they've added look to have the physical and mental make up to finally level the playing field.  

If, on the Monday night game, Tre-D wraps up Gronk and Tre-M comes flying in to land a body crushing, soul dislodging, bones in the stool-type tackle, rendering Gronk finished for the season, I would just be devastated.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Indeed.

Yeah, Tre was all over him like flies on a fresh turd.  Maybe the best coverage job on Gronk I've ever witnessed.

Did you see Kuechly's cover job on Gronk. Completely shut down and Gronk wouldn't dare touch a sexy hair on his sexy a$$. Just cried like a big retarded baby.

5 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Watch out for the savvy veteran Gronk though. He will be using his Transformer-like arm brace to rake & jab

like a gladiator, at the inexperienced Edmunds!

Edmunds is inexperienced but has relatives who played who have told him about the dirty tricks some players use in NFL and may have taught him a few to use.

7 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

so what

T E should grind his bones into the turf.

Stand him up and hold him while T White comes barreling down and cleaves his head clean off , helmet and all.  I can see it and Gronkowski's surprised look rolling over to Bellicheats feet. Then he can go after Brady.

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I liked how Tre White did against Gronk last season.

YEP !

6 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Watch out for the savvy veteran Gronk though. He will be using his Transformer-like arm brace to rake & jab

like a gladiator, at the inexperienced Edmunds!

In character i see !

Good advice just the same !!