Hot for Teacher/Hot for Teacher's BFF

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It won't let me read the story because I've reached my limit?  I don't ever remember going to the Mercury News before this.

Prob topped out “Hot for Teacher” internet limit.

Edited by Mr Info
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It won't let me read the story because I've reached my limit?  I don't ever remember going to the Mercury News before this.

Maybe it was confused by all of your Freddie Mercury image searches (safe search: OFF).

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This was the last photo ever taken of Freddy Mercury.  Did he always dress like a dweeb when he wasn't in the spotlight?

Greatest voice in rock history.

Image result for Freddie mercury last photo

This I disagree with... Eric Burdon, Roger Daltry, Jack Bruce, Ozzy, etc. were/are way better rock singers. Bruce could do the falsetto thing to... just a matter of opinion though. queen did a lot of pop stuff.

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This was the last photo ever taken of Freddy Mercury.  Did he always dress like a dweeb when he wasn't in the spotlight?

This picture breaks my heart. 

Queen was my first ever concert (1981).  I don't know if his voice was the greatest in rock history, but he is definitely in the conversation.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Image result for Freddie mercury last photo

It was the early 90's.  Everyone looked like a dweeb back then.

Doesn't help that, towards the end, I'm guessing nothing fit him quite right anymore.  AIDS sucks.