White trash: Tennessee style

Unfortunately, just another example of parents' ongoing destruction of youth sports.  I feel sorry for the young girl softball players who had to witness this pathetic display.  

And it's happening all over the country, I see it all too often in my supposed "affluent" area of Fairfax County, Virginia.  I've witnessed, not on this scale fortunately, parent misbehavior in our elementary school basketball league.  It's just a damn shame.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I liked the guy in the red shirt who walked in, kicked someone in the ribs while they were pinned on the ground, then walked away acting like nothing happened.

I caught that too.  Also a lot of corn-fed beef in that herd.

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Nothing good ever happens at anyplace names Brickyard. 

There is a restaurant / bar  in Lewiston named the Brickyard and their food is awesome.

So good things  can happen at a place named Brickyard.

< just kidding with ya Jack >

15 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Unfortunately, just another example of parents' ongoing destruction of youth sports.  I feel sorry for the young girl softball players who had to witness this pathetic display.  

And it's happening all over the country, I see it all too often in my supposed "affluent" area of Fairfax County, Virginia.  I've witnessed, not on this scale fortunately, parent misbehavior in our elementary school basketball league.  It's just a damn shame.

It's the national dialog.  Accepted way of dealing with people.  What can go wrong.  Can't just shut it off.

Anyone else notice that no adult involved in this melee is at their ideal, healthy body weight?

Everyone is some degree of "fat".

I submit this video as piece of evidence number 187,374,249 as to why you wouldn't want to live in Tennessee.