Thoughts about the Bills Official Website

Official Bills Website Quality  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Most websites consist of 3 main components, where do you feel the Bills Official website fits in. (Not a flame post please, just curious)

• Quality: I feel the page provides a modern feel, and quality layout
    • Content: I feel the page keeps me up to date, shows what's going on at One Bills Drive
    • Navigation: I can maneuver around easily, and not get lost with links provided
    • All of the above

yeah all 3 of the voting options are positive. I don't really see the contrast between the choices so i'll choose not to vote since none of the options accurately or even remotely describe my opinion on the site.

guess im confused too haha

• Like (+1) 3

This feels like someone from the official site wrote this poll. 

-Honestly though, BB.com used to be on my daily list of sites I check in on. I haven't been to that site, or much less thought about it in a couple years. The content was usually a day old, and once the BBMB went away there was no reason to continue (Not the the MB was any good either)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

As a fan that interacts with bills related content daily and year round.... it’s been years since I’ve been to the site on purpose and probably 15 years since I’ve had regular visits (say visiting more than an article every couple weeks)

id challenge the Op to define who he thinks the target audience is, and who he thinks the actual current audience is 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 2

It’s a great site if it is supporting TSW, OTW and PPP, please don’t pull the plug on them as other sports message boards have been turned off permanently in a second without warning....

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

She was also the highlight in Russ Brandon's escapades that led to his being let go.

I'll Billieve it when I read it on TMZ.  ?

' 'cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Zed Zed Top

Respectfully and more importantly, what are we worried about with Josh Allen at QB?

A.  Deep Ball: how he has the ability to wing it almost 80 yards.

B.  Mobility: how he has the great ability to move around in the pocket and make plays happen.

C.  Size: How he has the God given size of being a prototypical NFL QB.

D.  All of the above.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Respectfully and more importantly, what are we worried about with Josh Allen at QB?

A.  Deep Ball: how he has the ability to wing it almost 80 yards.

B.  Mobility: how he has the great ability to move around in the pocket and make plays happen.

C.  Size: How he has the God given size of being a prototypical NFL QB.

D.  All of the above.

So, do we put you in the McCarron column or the Peterman column?

• Haha (+1) 1