Who Will Win the AFC East?

Pats win the division, Bills are a Wild Card. They meet in the playoffs after splitting the games in the regular season. The Bills knock the Pats out of the Playoffs.

Brady wants revenge, though he had planned to retire after a 2018 Super Bowl win, he returns for the 2019 Season, but is disappointed to find that it is the Buffalo Bills that are the ascending team in the division...Brady retires after the 2019 season.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Patriots 

Next question....

That’s the answer, until they don’t.....

Then I hope it’s a BILLION years until they do it again. 

Just now, Augie said:

Agreed. It is one of those things were it would be very foolish to bet against them because they win it every damn year lol.

Until someone actually knocks them out, they rightfully should be the heavy favourites to win the division every year.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

They’ve won 9 straight and 14 of 15. They lost a tiebreaker at 11-5 to the Dolphins in the 15th year (when Brady missed the whole season). Why do we expect something different?

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They’ve won 9 straight and 14 of 15. They lost a tiebreaker at 11-5 to the Dolphins in the 15th year (when Brady missed the whole season). Why do we expect something different?

I’ll just pray Brady goes off his kale and untraceable PED diet sometime soon. He and the head cheater are nearing the end of the road. We are heading into a new era, and that excites me! 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe not this year but soon. Brady's already talking retirement with Oprah. (You know what Marv Levy used to say: "If you're thinking about retiring, you already have!") McBeane have the Bills heading in the right direction. "The Process" is our version of "Do Your Job."

• Like (+1) 1