Eric Moulds... What happened to him?

..have Moulds and Meatball BOTH been through many, MANY painful years?......and which one took the low road and which one REMAINS on the "high road" , thankful for OBD's opportunity for both to earn decent NFL livings?.....and Meatball doesn't have a damn "publicist" doing HIS talking......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 6/18/2018 at 6:50 PM, BuffaloRush said:

Didn’t he also get into a bit of trouble on the famous Vikings booze cruise?

Purify yourselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:50 PM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

He'd likely be a HoF candidate if he'd been drafted by a competent team.  I have a really hard time begrudging him a catch streak along the way.

dot dot dot dot dot dot da dot

I wonder if he posts on a phone that has an "ellipsis button"

My father in law loves the ellipsis in his texts... Old man's posts look just like his texts, random ellipsis through

9 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Purify yourselves in the waters of lake Minnetonka.

I wonder if he posts on a phone that has an "ellipsis button"

My father in law loves the ellipsis in his texts... Old man's posts look just like his texts, random ellipsis through

Maybe your FIL uses the epillipsis button...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, MJS said:

Honestly, who cares? His talents were wasted on terrible teams, playing with terrible QB's and for terrible coaches.

Every single fan of the team has said much worse about the team than he has.

He was an awesome player and deserves to be remembered for that, not a single moment of frustration with the garbage organization he played for.

Like every other talented Bills player the past 20 yrs---wasted time in a horribly run franchise 

On 6/20/2018 at 11:11 AM, dave mcbride said:

Moulds was never the same player after he tore his hamstring in game 5 of the 2003 season. He was off to a blazing start that year and that injury appeared to cost him .25 seconds off his 40 time for the rest of his career.

We've debated this before........the hammy may have been a death blow but his decline started well before that.    

It was pretty linear.

He started having problems separating well before the hamstring issue.

His ypc had been in a steady decline for the 4 seasons prior to 2003 and continued at a simlar rate as he got crapped out the bottom of the league in Houston.

As stated by others in thread though..........that pick is still paying dividends today as the Bills flipped him for the pick they used to select Kyle Williams.

On June 19, 2018 at 4:00 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

People leaving out a stat that I believe I was the only one to ever bring up (not a pat on my back, just that I've never heard anyone else bring it up).

...When he retired in 2007 he was the last player in the NFL to have caught a TD pass from Jim Kelly.

December 16, 1996 in a loss to Miami.

I actually think he was the last player for awhile, if memory serves.  It may have been as early as 2002 or 2003 that he held that honor.

Interesting fact.  I did not know this.

Thank you.

On 6/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, Braedenstearns said:

What ever happened to him? He was a good player as a bill and played with the bills for a long time! Was there a bad wrap with him and buffalo when he left? You never hear about him anymore.

Dude is living life

On 6/18/2018 at 8:40 PM, MJS said:

I remember a few years back when Reggie Wayne played a whole game without a catch and the whole game the announcers were lamenting him losing his team record.

Well at the end of the game they threw him a little screen pass to keep his record going. There's no reason the Bills couldn't have done something like that for Moulds.

Lest we forget, we also killed TO's consecutive catch streak.  It's how we roll.

On 6/19/2018 at 10:57 AM, CardinalScotts said:

hes 44 years old - why would you hear about him ?

the best WR the BILLS have ever had

Whatever happened  to Russel Copeland, you never hear about him anymore

Andre Reed begs to differ....