Have you ever been arrested and what for?

Yes. Too long of a story, but I was set up by my then soon to be ex and her scumbag boy toy. She had a restraining order put on me while I was in Hono working, which is when I was informed another man was living in the home I was paying for. Fast forward. I'm home a couple of weeks later and been granted emergency custody of the kiddos, but I had none of our belongings, or clothes for the kids. She calls and tells me she will put the kids clothing in bags in the driveway. I drive there on my lunchbreak, and no sooner do I pull up, bam, three cop cars. Remember the restraining order? Yeah, I said some things like I'm gonna do such and such and blah blah blah while I was still on the road. I was never a true threat.

So, I go to Tulsa County. I was a little scared, mostly because of the now uncertain custody rights, but also because, while I had other short stays at municiplr jails, David L Moss correctional is no !@#$ing joke. They later filmed a season of "Locked Up" there, if you think I am BSing.

I was a little scared, but I was VERY agitated and pissed off!!! Went through processing. Jail issued underwear, socks, orange suit and all. The homies and the vatos actually treated me respectfully for the 10 hours i was there, but I get the feeling that i was just being set up again.

Fast forward again: the judge figured out exactly how I got set up and awarded me ownership of the house. So I am there one afternoon, after weeks of cleaning, painting, prepping for sale, and after shitbag had broken in a couple of times to graffiti freshly painted walls (when they got evicted, they moved next door with his sister. Yeah.), when I was leaving that day and he and some of his friends were out front next door and started talking ****. I gave him the come at me bro hand gesture, and since his friends were present, this time, he didn't back down. He charged all the way across his yard, into my yard, and met a hard right hook.

IDK how the cops got there so fast (maybe they tried setting me up again) but within a few minutes, I had beaten him bloody and sensless and almost had him in a python chokehold, (i would have ended him right then, but praise god others intervened) all the while his buddys and family kicking and trying to pull me off. As soon as I sae cops, I rolled off and laid on my back spread eagle. 

I was immediately handcuffed, but believe it or not, by this point the local cops understood the situation and threw me a bone. They asked maggot **** if he wished to press charges (for assault), to which he replied yes. Then they asked ME if I wished to press charges for trespassing (fight took place in MY driveway) , to which I answered YES! Then the officer in charge told us we could both be arrested, or both walk away. Shitbag made the first wise choice in his life and we both were set free.

Anyhoo, sorry for the long post, bit that was my only serious run in with the law, and I got to kick the ever living piss out of the devil himself, and get away with it.

I never had another bit of trouble out of him or my ex again. Won full custody, awarded house and all belongings, and I've since become successful, and relative to them, well off. Yay me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I got into a fight my freshman year in college in Atlanta.  Cops came and broke it up.

Cop asked me for my ID.  I gave him my fake from Oklahoma.

He asked me what I’m doing here from Oklahoma.  I said I was a junior college transfer from Oklahoma City JUCO and now playing baseball at Georgia Tech.  

I begged him him to let me go because I was the lead off hitter for GT and we’re expected to go to the College World Series.  If Coach Hall (GT coach at the time) finds out about this, I lose my scholarship.  He bought it and told me to sleep it off....had to call a friend to pick me up.

My friend is a Lawyer and told me I probably would have been in serious trouble if the Cop didn’t buy my story.  Lying to a cop, presenting a fake to a cop, underage drinking and assault.

He probably saw through the whole ruse, but felt sorry for you after you just got beat up by a girl!  ?

But seriously, how many times in our lives do we narrowly dodge a bullet and take it for granted. I’ve done some stupid stuff, some of which makes my presence here today just a matter of luck. I don’t think I’m alone on that. 

I got arrested at student protest at UB.  The main street Student Union was being turned into a Dental School with students being given new property on Amherst campus to replace it. That building was owned by student union with fees used to purchase it.  

I had a reputation on campus as someone breaking up fights and throwing (sometimes literally) drunks out.

When we were given final notice to "Dispense or be arrested" some left, some were about to leave due to worry about campus police (I told them that they are not here to cause trouble but just came because it is there job) and some choose to stay to make a stand.

We were told procedure - everyone would be IDed and photographed and charges would be filed if any issues.

At that point two very beefy cops size of linemen came up to group and pointed to me "When it HIS turn we have him."

I was called soon, was IDed, had my photo taken with one of the campus policemen on either side and my arm over shoulder of each with them trying to keep a straight face.

Was told that is there were no further incidents (it was late in school year) the charges would not be filed.

When I was in college we had a small house party and my roommate ordered a pizza. When he heard the knock on the door he yelled "come in."

In walk two cops into a haze of pot smoke. I'm sitting on the couch chatting up a girl when I look up to see the cops in my living room with a bong and a tray of shake on the coffee table in front of me.

That was the last time I spent the night in jail...but not the first.

During University exams in the winter I was studying all night, went for a walk at 5 in the morning and looked to see if the morning papers were delivered to the coin boxes. 

When I purchased one, two cruisers put their lights on me and I was ordered to freeze and put my hands in the air.

they were hoping to catch the person who had been stealing $$$$ from the boxes. 

I wasn’t the one and I didn’t react poorly with a bad attitude and was out of the situation in three minutes.

12 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Won full custody, awarded house and all belongings, and I've since become successful, and relative to them, well off. Yay me.

Other than the ass whoopin', this is the best part of the story.  Glad things worked out well for you!

13 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yes. Too long of a story, but I was set up by my then soon to be ex and her scumbag boy toy. She had a restraining order put on me while I was in Hono working, which is when I was informed another man was living in the home I was paying for. Fast forward. I'm home a couple of weeks later and been granted emergency custody of the kiddos, but I had none of our belongings, or clothes for the kids. She calls and tells me she will put the kids clothing in bags in the driveway. I drive there on my lunchbreak, and no sooner do I pull up, bam, three cop cars. Remember the restraining order? Yeah, I said some things like I'm gonna do such and such and blah blah blah while I was still on the road. I was never a true threat.

So, I go to Tulsa County. I was a little scared, mostly because of the now uncertain custody rights, but also because, while I had other short stays at municiplr jails, David L Moss correctional is no !@#$ing joke. They later filmed a season of "Locked Up" there, if you think I am BSing.

I was a little scared, but I was VERY agitated and pissed off!!! Went through processing. Jail issued underwear, socks, orange suit and all. The homies and the vatos actually treated me respectfully for the 10 hours i was there, but I get the feeling that i was just being set up again.

Fast forward again: the judge figured out exactly how I got set up and awarded me ownership of the house. So I am there one afternoon, after weeks of cleaning, painting, prepping for sale, and after shitbag had broken in a couple of times to graffiti freshly painted walls (when they got evicted, they moved next door with his sister. Yeah.), when I was leaving that day and he and some of his friends were out front next door and started talking ****. I gave him the come at me bro hand gesture, and since his friends were present, this time, he didn't back down. He charged all the way across his yard, into my yard, and met a hard right hook.

IDK how the cops got there so fast (maybe they tried setting me up again) but within a few minutes, I had beaten him bloody and sensless and almost had him in a python chokehold, (i would have ended him right then, but praise god others intervened) all the while his buddys and family kicking and trying to pull me off. As soon as I sae cops, I rolled off and laid on my back spread eagle. 

I was immediately handcuffed, but believe it or not, by this point the local cops understood the situation and threw me a bone. They asked maggot **** if he wished to press charges (for assault), to which he replied yes. Then they asked ME if I wished to press charges for trespassing (fight took place in MY driveway) , to which I answered YES! Then the officer in charge told us we could both be arrested, or both walk away. Shitbag made the first wise choice in his life and we both were set free.

Anyhoo, sorry for the long post, bit that was my only serious run in with the law, and I got to kick the ever living piss out of the devil himself, and get away with it.

I never had another bit of trouble out of him or my ex again. Won full custody, awarded house and all belongings, and I've since become successful, and relative to them, well off. Yay me.

this is amazing.

I've never been arrested, but it got pretty sketchy at the airport in Vancouver circa 1997 after the canine with olfactory skills correctly identified me as someone attempting to bring something into the fine country of Canada that I shouldn't have. Despite rifling through all my stuff they did not find what they should have...and no it was not hidden in an orifice. 

Been pulled over several times, speeding and suspected DUIs, but never been arrested.  

Cops even have tried to frame me for a crime when I was 17. But I’ll tell you my detained by Vegas bouncers story..

3 Years ago, my friend and I went to the club at the MGM. I think club life can get lame with the formal attire so I go in corduroys, t-shirt, and converses. The bouncers doesn’t approve of my clothes so he made pay $50 to him after I had paid my entry fee.

Anyways, I get in the club and go to the pit area where the dancing is and I’m having a decent time. After the first DJ finishes his set, I leave to use the restroom. I come back and i find out that they closed off the pit area. All the stairs are blocked off by bouncers.

So I try to make a run for it down the steps when they have their backs turned and I get detained by 3 huge dudes in 2 seconds. They put me in someone’s overpaid reserved party area in front of the whole club. The main dude (mr clean looking mother !@#$er) asks for my ID and I gave it to him. (I regretted it after because he didn’t give it back) But i was trying to be cooperative.

After he takes my ID, he tells me that the cops are waiting outside to arrest me for assaulting someone and ruining the party (which was a flat out lie). I laughed him off and said give me a break, the cops have better things to do then arrest me. He kept going with the threats and i kept brushing him off. 

He finally left, and some huge black dude starts guarding me. I offer the guy $20 to let me go but he said he couldn’t.

finally after 10 minutes, another bouncer comes and says to follow him through the pit and crowd of people. I let him get 5 steps ahead or so and I just book it. I climbed and jumped over two walls while people were trying to push me back in. 

I left after that and picked up my ID from the front desk the next day.

8 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I've never been arrested, but it got pretty sketchy at the airport in Vancouver circa 1997 after the canine with olfactory skills correctly identified me as someone attempting to bring something into the fine country of Canada that I shouldn't have. Despite rifling through all my stuff they did not find what they should have...and no it was not hidden in an orifice. 

C'mon!  What was it?  

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

C'mon!  What was it?  

Just some weed, and not very much, enough to get me through a few days skiing at Whistler.

I think it was the next year that a Canadian snowboarder  lost his Olympic medal after he tested positive for weed. He blamed it on second hand smoke and the weed at Whistler being so potent. I remember thinking that would have been good information to have a year earlier.

15 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Just some weed, and not very much, enough to get me through a few days skiing at Whistler.

I think it was the next year that a Canadian snowboarder  lost his Olympic medal after he tested positive for weed. He blamed it on second hand smoke and the weed at Whistler being so potent. I remember thinking that would have been good information to have a year earlier.

Ahh...reminds me of the time I forgot about the bowl I left in my suit pocket.  I can't believe it made it through security.  It still had a few hits left in it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ahh...reminds me of the time I forgot about the bowl I left in my suit pocket.  I can't believe it made it through security.  It still had a few hits left in it.

I got into a car accident about 5 years ago.  I completely forgot I had a stash in my console.  It was raining so we stayed in our cars and so the cop had to come to us.

I rolled down my window and my registration was in my console.  I opened it up and the stash was there in full view.  I quickly covered it by shuffling papers in there....he never saw it.

OMG I was so lucky.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1