Its June 18th- And I hate Summer Already

plenzmd1

Freaking 100 today, no sports to watch at night, its light way too long, Bills are 6 weeks away from Camp, wife slows down at work so she wants to do more stuff t"ogether."..summer just sucks.

And it seems like it has been summer for 3 months already.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Freaking 100 today, no sports to watch at night, its light way too long, Bills are 6 weeks away from Camp, wife slows down at work so she wants to do more stuff t"ogether."..summer just sucks.

College World Series!  Elimination game for Oregon St. and Washington at 2, UNC vs. Miss. St. at 7.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just the opposite. After a cold, rainy, crappy spring in New England, it's finally nice enough to enjoy my pool. Here's to at least 8 more weeks of this.

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just the opposite. After a cold, rainy, crappy spring in New England, it's finally nice enough to enjoy my pool. Here's to at least 8 more weeks of this.

I'm with this guy. Winter is so long, dank and insufferable. Give me the heat.

59 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If it were 15 degrees cooler, less humidity, and fewer bugs, I'd be ok with summer.  But where I am, it is almost insufferable.

Same here. 92 degrees with a dewpoint of 77 is no fun. And hurricane season has started. Not looking forward to the next electric bill...

41 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

that would be fall!!!

Exactly.  I like fall and winter; my favorite seasons.  Spring sucks with all the pollen; my least favorite season.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Everyone is different when it comes to this sort of thing.

Heat and sunshine don't bother me.  I love the summertime.  

A Buffalo winter?  That **** would kill me these days.

Not really either of these, its the humidity. I'm rolling on a dew point of 77 right now, as soon as you walk outside you feel like you are in a sauna.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I love summer! (And spring and fall - winter blows.) Reading about your 8 weeks made me more than a little sad.....

My mother just returned from a month at my sister’s in Wisconsin. She complained about how cold it was every night, and the daytime highs could be 60 or 95.  Weather is important to my happiness. I wouldn’t live that way. 

49 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I'm with you.  Thankful for everyday but Summer is the worst.  Give me the Fall, everyday all day.  Even prefer Winter to this.

I like fall, except I find it somewhat depressing because I know what comes next......

Edited by Augie

I get annoyed when people say I can’t complain about heat in the summer and cold in the winter.  I have to pick one or the other to complain about, not both.

Bullpoop.  If it’s above 80 or below 40, I’m complaining.  End of story.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

I get annoyed when people say I can’t complain about heat in the summer and cold in the winter.  I have to pick one or the other to complain about, not both.

Bullpoop.  If it’s above 80 or below 40, I’m complaining.  End of story.

Pick winter then, you can always put more on but when it's hot you can only take so much off, until you are arrested.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2