Got a FredEx jersey off Facebook Marketplace

52 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Was bummed Poz left the way he did.

I do have Stevie & Spiller jerseys, bought off clearance at Dick's when they switched from Reebok to Nike.

I actually prefer the old Reeboks a lot. I have a Bledsoe, McGahee, Poz, Dareus. I finally got sick of buying players like that and got a Kelly and Reed. I want a Bruce Smith next. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Fred is one of the acceptable drought player jerseys. I would think Kyle, Stevie, Moorman, Schobel would be others. 

How do you guys feel about a Poz jersey? Does that make the cut as an acceptable drought jersey to wear? 

He does in my book!

• Like (+1) 1

My Bill's jersey collection is pretty bad. All Ex Bills who I was excited for and ultimately ended up being disappointments. Fitzpatrick, Stevie Johnson, Kiko Alonso, EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor, and Dareus. I am going to hold off on that Josh Allen jersey for a while.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Fred is one of the acceptable drought player jerseys. I would think Kyle, Stevie, Moorman, Schobel would be others. 

How do you guys feel about a Poz jersey? Does that make the cut as an acceptable drought jersey to wear? 

Nah, he's played most of his career outside of Buffalo.

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Absolutely not

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Was bummed Poz left the way he did.

I do have Stevie & Spiller jerseys, bought off clearance at Dick's when they switched from Reebok to Nike.

I switched mine to a Gaines jersey last year and waiting to see who rocks 28 this year. 

56 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I actually prefer the old Reeboks a lot. I have a Bledsoe, McGahee, Poz, Dareus. I finally got sick of buying players like that and got a Kelly and Reed. I want a Bruce Smith next. 

I bought a replica Bruce jersey last year off ebay. It's pretty legit for not being an NFL licensed jersey. 

51 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

My Bill's jersey collection is pretty bad. All Ex Bills who I was excited for and ultimately ended up being disappointments. Fitzpatrick, Stevie Johnson, Kiko Alonso, EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor, and Dareus. I am going to hold off on that Josh Allen jersey for a while.

We all thank you for your sacrifice

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Maybe it's just me, but I seriously question the judgment of anyone who buys a punter's jersey unless the player is a family member.

Kyle's jersey is not a drought jersey.

No to Poz.

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

My point was billieve420  sounds like he curses every player he buys a jersey for! Not buying an Allen jersey may give the kid a chance.

Ah - I thought about it from the angle of buying all of those other jerseys.

I pretty much gave up on buying current players.  I got my throwback Whitner changed to my last name, and I just got a Phillips nameplate to replace the Dareus on my #99 but that's probably gonna be it.  I figure a Fred jersey will never be wrong (much like a KW #95).

Speaking of KW #95 - how long til they retire that bad boy?

Nice.

i got a Fred Jersey off of eBay a few years ago.  It's a Reebock. I've pretty much got out of the Jersey buying business because I really don't like the Nike ones.

i did get a brand new TO Reebok throwback sewn on numbers for Fathers Day. Sweet!

I have Quinn Early, Flutie, RJ, The Beast, Fred, DJ, Lee Evans, TO, Mario, EJ, Blue Dreadslow, and Spikes. I wear them all. Shows I'm a true fan,  not some Johnny Come Lately in an Allen jersey.

• Like (+1) 1

i wouldnt wear a Poz jersery, or a Watkins jersey for that matter haha. But i do wear my T.O. jersey & Fitzpatrick jersey from time to time.

T.O. is well, T.O.  & Fitzy not only was the best qb we've had during the drought years (even though thats depressing) but he also was one tough dude.

I am hopeful that Allen is the best of the bunch & all of us will be buying his jerseys in the future

GO BILLS!