I need help: 2018 Bills Home Opener

On 6/18/2018 at 1:02 AM, Da webster guy said:

Personally I wouldn't go to Hammers Lot as early as some say, you'll be fine rolling in at 9ish.  

You talking bout hammers lot? At 9ish? For the opener? Sheesh, I got closed out at 7:30 one year.

On 6/18/2018 at 1:02 AM, Da webster guy said:

Personally I wouldn't go to Hammers Lot as early as some say, you'll be fine rolling in at 9ish.  

For the Home Opener, the lot will probably be at capacity and closed before 9am. 

For food, I went to Charlie The Butcher a few weeks ago when I was in town for a Beef On Weck and saw they also had Fried Bologna. Ended up getting both. Had them add the peppers and onions to the bologna, boy was that good. 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:58 AM, Augie said:

Does she have sisters? HA! This is a family that had SIX girls! Add in mom and it was 7-1. She describes her father as “a saint”!  I can’t imagine what that was like....

Got that beat. My wife is number 8 of 9, only one boy in that group. 

On 6/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Well no wonder!  Just look at your measly post count ? 

Touche.  I tend to have more girth than length when it comes to post count, I hear that readers like it that way............................................................................................... 

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Vader is the head of the San Jose Bills Backers and I have known him for many years. I have not seen him for about 5 years after I moved back to Buffalo.  I just found out yesterday about this and I  hope to be able to get him out to the Falls  the day before the game. I haven't seen a game in person in at least 6 years, soI will also be trying to make it to the opener too.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/19/2018 at 2:49 PM, Tenhigh said:

You talking bout hammers lot? At 9ish? For the opener? Sheesh, I got closed out at 7:30 one year.

That was the year the Bills started Disney style parking. We were overwhelmed. That day was the closest, I think, of having a heart attach 

20 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

That was the year the Bills started Disney style parking. We were overwhelmed. That day was the closest, I think, of having a heart attach 

You handled it well, sir.  

I went to my first game last year against Denver. It was amazing, you will have a great time. I stayed in downtown Buffalo, there are some really nice places to walk by the lake. I also went to Niagra falls (which you should definitely go to), sabres game, and New Era’s flagship store. Anchor bar was crazy busy, I would recommend going on a week day if you are going to go.

I'm not from Buffalo and I go to the home opener every year. I think you should get the ID style passport and see the falls as suggested. I stay Fri-Mon and theres plenty of time to visit the falls. (20 min drive) then while you are in Canada you can visit the Sundowner for an entertaining experience ???

Edited by Starr Almighty

On 7/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, BuffaloBaumer said:

The Mansion downtown is a great place to stay. BarBill for some wings and weck. If you want to stick around The Mansion area on Delaware, swing over to The Gate for great wings and atmosphere.....can't go wrong.

is the mansion on north and deleware?

• 3 weeks later...