Poll: Sorry but someone has to...T.O back in Buffalo?

T.O with the Bills  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills make history by signing the first HOFer to play ever?

• yes
    • no
    • Dude, get off the glue train.

Terrel Owens has just run a 4.43 40 yard dash at the age of 44.  Here's my plan: sign him for the last 6 games of the season.  Superbowl.

Remember when we gave him the key to the city?  Well, according to Wikipedia, there were stipulations.  He never earned it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Keys_to_the_City_in_the_United_States#Buffalo

That only means one thing: unfinished business.  T.O. will be supremely motivated.  Sure the Hall of Fame is a big deal, but he's gonna want to come back and finally earn that key.

terrell-owens-city-hall_0.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, CSBill said:

he wasn't any good the first time, so let's try it again ???????????

His 830yds 15.1avg 5 tds would have been better than any Bills receiver last year in any category by a large margin. In fact, he was the Bills leading receiver the year he played in Buffalo. I am in no way advocating for T O and can understand not liking him or doubting he can still play, but your statement is just straight up baloney.  

Edited by Turk71

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha. The only person TO cares about is TO.  He would set a terrible example for young players and his body would eventually break down.

He is NOT the stuff the current regime is looking for. They would rather have ME! I couldn't ruin much before they sent me packing. 

On 6/19/2018 at 6:13 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

He'd probably do very well up there.

LOL!

Isn’t Eskimo the same as Redskins