Poll: Sorry but someone has to...T.O back in Buffalo?

T.O with the Bills  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills make history by signing the first HOFer to play ever?

• yes
    • no
    • Dude, get off the glue train.

Most un-process player ever.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so far we have TO, Kaep & Winslow Jr......one more and they have a euchre game to commiserate over.........in North Korea...........

In a nice beachfront condo.

Glad folks around here still have a sense of humour. I had a hard time telling myself to get off the glue train so I had to choose A. Apparently he still runs a 4.5 which would put him close to the top of the roster lol.  Happy Fathers day to all!

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

Our soldiers fought and died so we could have the NFL Hall of Fame.  If TO is going to disrespect our troops by not attending the induction ceremony, he should get the hell out of the country!

THE TROOPS

He’s probably 2 and a half steps slower than our third string receiver.. and out receiving corps are one of the leagues worst.

T.O. Should try and make movies, like OJ Simpson did. I could see him being successful at that, but his playing days are done. 

10 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Sooooo....TO for the wall of fame?

The problem with that is if he's an active player at the time of the game day ceremony, he won't show.  They'll have to activate a WR off the practice squad. (What's James Lofton up to nowadays?)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

18 hours ago, Foreigner said:

He is better than anyone we got now unfortunately. Believe it.

In my experience, when someone says "believe it" or "believe me," it's usually an indication that they're NOT believable.

After what Chris Brown said that upon his first introduction to T.O. that he wouldn't look at him & had the wet fish hand shake & then him saying he is dissing the HOF & the NFL by not showing up at the induction ceremony i would say a huge no let him go to Mcdonalds & apply for a job !!

Plus when these guys go into the hall a team that they played for usually step up to pay for their after party & none of the teams he played for have offered to this point so what does that tell you ? 

Edited by T master