Tom Brady supposedly tells Oprah, retirement sooner than later.

17 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Wish they would BOTH retire, sooner rather than later!

Amen ? to that !!!

22 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I'd like to see him retire this October 29th, on a stretcher before halftime, courtesy of Tremaine and Harrison.

2 days before my birthday? That would be the best birthday present ever !!!

To me, Tom Brady (and the Patriots') success has always been based on keeping his eye on the ball.  The robot-line work ethic and focus, and be more prepared than your opponent.  Never falling off script, rocking the boat, etc.  Brady always struck me as not even close to the greatest athlete... but is successful through preparation, repetition, and execution.  

I would say it is possible Brady's eye is off the ball, and as an extension, the Patriots to some degree.  The whole 'contraversy' from last season allowed to simmer the Summer.  An obvious 'rift' with Gronkowski and Brady vs Belichick.  Missing optional team activities, dedication to Guerero and TB12.  Being open about the importance of being a family man.  Being open about the thoughts of retirement...  

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/17/2018 at 9:40 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Ok Mr. brown nose let's tackle this one by one.

1 ring that has no proven cheating attached and that involved the other team not kneeling twice and kicking a field goal.

He he has famous, rich wife who is beautiful if you are attracted to men's faces on women's bodies.

He does have young kids, most of whom are not bastards that he abandoned in utero. 

They lost to the Eagles and it was enjoyable.  They will not sniff the SB this year.  It is very likely he has already waited too long to retire.  BUh-bye.

Oh my God, you are right, i can never look at her again with seeing a man's face.

And I agree with your last comment, his very last playi in  the  last Super Bowl was beautiful..... a hail mary where he could barely heave it with all his might 50 yards.