Tom Brady supposedly tells Oprah, retirement sooner than later.

He's getting old, and wanted to milk it as long as he could.  At the same time, he can see the days of the AFCE being a cakewalk are almost at an end.  It's easy to want to play forever when your division is your b**** and you're all but guarunteed a playoff birth each season.  It's a lot different when you're caught in a legitimate dogfight.  Am I saying the Bills/AFCE are there yet?  Maybe...maybe not...but they are not far off and Brady's seen that.

That being said, I sure as hell am not writing him and the Pats off this season...

2 hours ago, H2o said:

In the words of DC Tom, "you're an idiot". How about tackle reading comprehension and notice I was just stating the obvious along with adding a personal opinion as to why he's still here. But please, continue your per4mance if you feel the need. :thumbsup:

I'm an idiot?  

Wouldn't a non-idiot avoid "stating the obvious", when the obvious is a list of praise for Tom Brady?  If it is obvious, why state it?  But if you must state it, why leave out the dreamy eyes?

Brady will turn 41 before the season starts in August.

He can't play forever, and we have seen some pretty sharp drops off the cliff even by great athletes.

His days are numbered.  He'll be gone soon enough, no matter how it plays out.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Rushing TD or when he puts Brady down, Brady fumbles on that play and Kyle scoops and scores.

No, Kyle gets an interception off Brady, and while Brady's pretending to try to tackle him, he's blocked by Tre White, who breaks his arm, leg, ribs, shoulder, face, and ego.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So playing till 47 not 50 ??  ;)

11 hours ago, jr1 said:

"league testing will catch up to what I'm using" :)

Gazelle told him no nookie till he quits :devil:

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The talking point was Tommy disagreed with Donny.    

Who's Donny ?

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....gotta be Giselle as his "performance enhancer"......she's legal (I think)...........

Nah, she's probably an illegal ;)

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, Kyle gets an interception off Brady, and while Brady's pretending to try to tackle him, he's blocked by Tre White, who breaks his arm, leg, ribs, shoulder, face, and ego.  

Tre might need a lesson from Gronk to do that level of damage. Oh, and a weaponized arm. Still.....it’s a stretch. 

But one can hope! 

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If this comes to pass, Brady's footwork will seem downright graceful in comparison.  'Dancing With the Stars' will be kicking down the door to sign him up.

I'll pledge to watch that decline of the human species show if Brady retires right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

I really hope he waits too long....one reeeeaaaalllly bad season with him leading the Pits would be so fun to watch.  The past 18 yrs we’ve had to endure this, at least we could enjoy one season of pure suckiness before he calls it quits.

• Like (+1) 2

It’s hard to think of many fan bases like ours who have had to consistently face a nemesis like Brady, playing at such a high level for so long.

We’ll never be able to beat New England enough after this.  We could blow them out in every game for the rest of my days, and it won’t be enough.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Success said:

It’s hard to think of many fan bases like ours who have had to consistently face a nemesis like Brady, playing at such a high level for so long.

We’ll never be able to beat New England enough after this.  We could blow them out in every game for the rest of my days, and it won’t be enough.

It will b.c the past doesnt matter once the new season starts.