Tom Brady supposedly tells Oprah, retirement sooner than later.

He's rich, he has 5 rings, he has a beautiful wife, and he has young kids. I think he just doesn't want to go out having lost his last SB. He may have retired this year if they had beaten the Eagles. If they win the SB in February I expect him to walk away. If not he will finish out his contract and walk away. 

39 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Brady opening up to Oprah ?

......now I've lost respect for him.

He was thinking of telling it on an ESPN program, but Frau Bündchen (neighhhhh) said "Oprah or else!"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Trying for Frau Blücher sound effect
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I'd like to see him retire this October 29th, on a stretcher before halftime, courtesy of Tremaine and Harrison.

This is my preferred method, with the score Buffalo 24 NE 3.  I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle be the one who puts him in the ground to go with his 2nd rushing touchdown. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

He's rich, he has 5 rings, he has a beautiful wife, and he has young kids. I think he just doesn't want to go out having lost his last SB. He may have retired this year if they had beaten the Eagles. If they win the SB in February I expect him to walk away. If not he will finish out his contract and walk away. 

Ok Mr. brown nose let's tackle this one by one.

1 ring that has no proven cheating attached and that involved the other team not kneeling twice and kicking a field goal.

He he has famous, rich wife who is beautiful if you are attracted to men's faces on women's bodies.

He does have young kids, most of whom are not bastards that he abandoned in utero. 

They lost to the Eagles and it was enjoyable.  They will not sniff the SB this year.  It is very likely he has already waited too long to retire.  BUh-bye.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ok Mr. brown nose let's tackle this one by one...

Wow.  And I thought I hated the Belicheat/Brady/Patriots three headed monster.  Gronk is not part of the head, just the horse's ass.

17 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

1 ring that has no proven cheating attached and that involved the other team not kneeling twice and kicking a field goal.

He he has famous, rich wife who is beautiful if you are attracted to men's faces on women's bodies.

He does have young kids, most of whom are not bastards that he abandoned in utero. 

They lost to the Eagles and it was enjoyable.  They will not sniff the SB this year.  It is very likely he has already waited too long to retire.  BUh-bye.

You made my morning?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

I agree. The haters can hate all they want. He's done it all. Plus, for a guy isn't often injured, who knows how many times his brain has been rattled. Walk off into the sunset with your sack of gold and enjoy the next 40 years. 

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Move heard that his kids have strongly encouraged him to keep playing and it’s a big reason he’s done so.  Gottta call it at some point and he’s gotta be thinking about walking away from the game and into that life you mentioned while he still can.  Also you know he’s going to be in a booth and that’ll pay pretty well too. 

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

This is my preferred method, with the score Buffalo 24 NE 3.  I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle be the one who puts him in the ground to go with his 2nd rushing touchdown. 

Rushing TD or when he puts Brady down, Brady fumbles on that play and Kyle scoops and scores.

• Like (+1) 1

"If you say you plan to retire in two or three years, you've already retired," says Marv Levy. 

So, if Brady says he will retire sooner than later, what would that mean to Marv?

"When it's too hard for them, it's just right for us." 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

In the words of DC Tom, "you're an idiot". How about tackle reading comprehension and notice I was just stating the obvious along with adding a personal opinion as to why he's still here. But please, continue your per4mance if you feel the need. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Move heard that his kids have strongly encouraged him to keep playing and it’s a big reason he’s done so.  Gottta call it at some point and he’s gotta be thinking about walking away from the game and into that life you mentioned while he still can.  Also you know he’s going to be in a booth and that’ll pay pretty well too. 

I don't know about Brady in a booth.  His attitude would be off-putting to many.  He's no Romo in that regard.  

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Move heard that his kids have strongly encouraged him to keep playing and it’s a big reason he’s done so.

So a ten year old, an eight year old, and a five year old already know what 'Ferrari' and 'Harvard' means?