Johnny (Canadian) Football Alert

On 6/17/2018 at 2:44 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Johnny Eightball getting sacked in CFL debut...

Pam Anderson was discovered at a Lions game....no she did  not streak.

Got on the Jumbo Tron and an agent seen her and signed her.

On 6/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, Augie said:

AWESOME! They took their time, and it wasn’t quite Mike Curtis with the Colts....but that was AWESOME. He got what he deserved! 

BTW - I haven’t had Canadian bacon in forever. Sorry, bacon can jump into the front of my mind with no warning....

It's been a while since I've had London Drugs...

Which always leads to bacon...

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That depends.  What the McDonald's Corporation and a lot of Americans know as Canadian bacon IS ham.  When you're in Canada or in a border state, pork loin done in a light sweet brine, then coated in cornmeal is 'peameal bacon' or Canadian bacon.  Efforts by the current administration to rename both variations 'MAGA Ham' are rumoured.

Freedom Ham? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That depends.  What the McDonald's Corporation and a lot of Americans know as Canadian bacon IS ham.  When you're in Canada or in a border state, pork loin done in a light sweet brine, then coated in cornmeal is 'peameal bacon' or Canadian bacon.  Efforts by the current administration to rename both variations 'MAGA Ham' are rumoured.

Calling Canadian Bacon ham is like calling filet mignon "cow."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That fits even better, in a sort of Orwellian 'newspeak' way, that seems to be in vogue.

Remember:  North Korea = good.

Canada  = bad.

North Korea is good place to send Ridgeway, Canada is bad.

On 6/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, Augie said:

AWESOME! They took their time, and it wasn’t quite Mike Curtis with the Colts....but that was AWESOME. He got what he deserved! 

BTW - I haven’t had Canadian bacon in forever. Sorry, bacon can jump into the front of my mind with no warning....

Yes!! Somebody that remembers Mike Curtis. Now there was a man who could hit.