NFL SiriusXM claims Buffalo did not make playoffs last season!

mileena

6 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Well, the wild card game is actually not the playoffs.

It is a game for two teams to try and get into the playoffs. The teams that have that week off are playoff teams.

Team that play in the wild card are not in the playoffs until they win the wild card game

I will show myself out.

This is not correct.  The actual definition of Wild Card is first round of playoffs/postseason.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:45 PM, mileena said:

I am so angry. I was listening to the  Blitz with Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn on Wednesday on SiriusXM NFL. They were evalauating the Chargers and saying they were not that good of a team, despite their 9-7 record, since they failed to beat a single playoff team last season. And their wins only came against less competititve non-playoff teams.

He (either Murray or Quinn...not sure who) said it twice. He went over every game they played last season, in order, and said:

"The Chargers then beat Buffalo, Dallas, Cleveland, and Washingtom, all non-playoff teams."

Hello? When is Buffalo going to get the respect it deserves for being a solid playoff team last year? LA's win last year against us was a quality win against a powerful team. We were one of the top 12 teams last year. Period.

Thanks for the insult.

Settle down Francis.  It was probably an honest mistake.  After 17 years of sucking, it takes a moment to realize that thngs have changed.  Life is way too damn short to get heated over this, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

You should show yourself out cause don't know what they help u are talking about.

The Wild card is the 1st week of the playoffs. To prove my point all division winners make playoffs right? 

Well in the wild card games the 3rd seed(Division winner) plays the 6th seed. That my friend is a playoff game. If the 6th wins,guess what he moves in the playoffs. Please show me were the NFL wildcard is not considered a playoff game.

I'll show myself out now

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is not correct.  The actual definition of Wild Card is first round of playoffs/postseason.

Ok. It has been a while since we were in the playoffs.  I remembered it wrong.

I have mixed feelings about this one. I’d really like to attend a Monday night game, as it’d be an awesome experience. I’m also hesitant to pay a premium price to attend a Pats game. I’ve had far too many negative Pats game experiences. On the flip side, if I don’t attend and the Bills win, I’ll be really bummed. 

3 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Ok. It has been a while since we were in the playoffs.  I remembered it wrong.

Badlands, I love your posts, they always make me laugh.  However some people take all this crap so seriously that they can't see sarcasm even as it pokes them in the eye.  You keep up the good fight though.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was a virgin the last time we made the playoffs before last year.

I am sorry that your girl friend told you "I'd likely F You as likely as Bills getting into playoffs' but the drought is over and she needs to pay up.