Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

It'll be tough for Nate to beat AJ for the starting job unless AJ gets hurt IMO, but I do think Nate will be a starter in the league at some point in his career, not likely in Buffalo though.  Obviously the SD game last year will be hard to overcome in the minds of many including the coaches.  He'll have to have some period of sustained improvement before people will have confidence in him and if you don't play it's hard to demonstrate that, but I think he'll get his chance somewhere at some point. 

Josh waiting a year is not a bad thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Prediction: Peterman doesn’t make the final 53.

I think the Bills will keep 3 QB's and he'll certainly be one of them.  He's cheap and I don't see a more veteran QB that'll be looking for work in Buffalo after cut down day. 

Edited by keepthefaith

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

LAMP. There is nothing to base this on. 

Fun police alert!

You must work for the L.A.M.PD...

Is this what you post in every thread that isn't one of the hundreds that you create in a day?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why do people believe in Peterman? It’s an honest question? He was historically bad and was a 5th round pick for a reason. People hated Fitz, Orton, and Tyrod who were all decent and swear by Peterman. It is so strange. We are the only fan base in the world that prefers scrubs to decent. That is unique to Bills fans. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Fun police alert!

You must work for the L.A.M.PD...

Is this what you post in every thread that isn't one of the hundreds that you create in a day?

Good one. :lol:  The point remains that there is literally nothing to based this thread on given what Peterman has shown in actual game play. Dream on with McCarron or Allen the most likely to start.  LAMP!

2 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Not out of the question, any of the 3 could easily start that game.

I seriously doubt Nathan Peterman starting would shock anyone here but it all depends on preseason performances.

It would me.  What wouldn't shock me is him finding himself on the PS come September.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good one. :lol:  The point remains that there is literally nothing to based this thread on given what Peterman has shown in actual game play. Dream on with McCarron or Allen the most likely to start.  LAMP!

Lay off the guy.  

How many threads do you keep alive for weeks where you are the only one posting?   Some would call that not knowing when to let a subject die.  A bit of a LAMP no? 

There is nothing seriously wrong with this topic.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Why do people believe in Peterman? It’s an honest question? He as historically bad and was a 5th round pick for a reason. People hated Fitz, Orton, and Tyrod who were all decent and swear by Peterman. It is so strange. We are the only fan base in the world that prefers scrubs to decent. That is unique to Bills fans. 

Fantasia syndrome.  If he had any real future in Buffalo as anything other than a potential backup, Allen wouldn't be around. 

7 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Not out of the question, any of the 3 could easily start that game.

I seriously doubt Nathan Peterman starting would shock anyone here but it all depends on preseason performances.

It would shock me and I'd look to see how Rex was wearing a McD suit.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Why do people believe in Peterman? It’s an honest question? He was historically bad and was a 5th round pick for a reason. People hated Fitz, Orton, and Tyrod who were all decent and swear by Peterman. It is so strange. We are the only fan base in the world that prefers scrubs to decent. That is unique to Bills fans. 

Thank god someone else sees it. It's a backwards way of thinking, and continues to happen. Must be genetic and continues to hop from generation to generation.