Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

22 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

This wasn't the text in your original response since I believe you  originally asked why someone would do an ip address lookup.     I guess you googled what it meant and decided to delete your original post so you wouldn't look as clueless.    Just admit that you and BullBuchanan are one and the same ?

Yeah, you caught us...I mean me. Or is it him? I forget. Great sluething, Ace. You'd be a lock for BPD.

If at first your weak illogical rants don't succeed, attack the credibility of the opponent. 

13 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That's because they only have two plays they call with Peterman. Eight-yard curl left and eight-yard curl right. They don't even need to huddle.

Amazing that no one can stop the same play called 30 times in a row more than 15% of the time. Maybe they're on to something?

22 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

This wasn't the text in your original response since I believe you  originally asked why someone would do an ip address lookup.     I guess you googled what it meant and decided to delete your original post so you wouldn't look as clueless.    Just admit that you and BullBuchanan are one and the same ?

I know what I typed originally and I shortened my response because I realized even that two sentence response, was too much given in response to such a nonsensical assumption. 

To your question, I responded "Being that we aren't the same person, no' and 'Why would someone create a second profile to express a view?".

Just now, BurpleBull said:

To your question, I responded "Being that we aren't the same person, no' and 'Why would someone create a second profile to express a view?".

Because no one believed the first person so they wanted the appearance of at least one person agreeing with them?

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Because no one believed the first person so they wanted the appearance of at least one person agreeing with them?

Can't you at least give us the credit of having the foresight to add this account 18 months ago just to take advantage of this very opportunity? 

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

What exactly was I trying to convince people to believe?

Edited by BurpleBull

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Can't you at least give us the credit of having the foresight to add this account 18 months ago just to take advantage of this very opportunity? 

No one has of yet accused either of you one for being quick witted.

On one hand I could say that you're never alone with a schizophrenic.

On the other hand, it's just twice as much of a bad thing.

20 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yeah, you caught us...I mean me. Or is it him? I forget. Great sluething, Ace. You'd be a lock for BPD.

If at first your weak illogical rants don't succeed, attack the credibility of the opponent. 

Amazing that no one can stop the same play called 30 times in a row more than 15% of the time. Maybe they're on to something?

the ignorant bias against nate is ....well just ignorant. when the bbmb first shut down and i found this place, there were people hear saying that those bbmb "refugees" were ruining it here. i thought that was wrong, but tranny and kellythepooch are proving their point. please shut this thread down. if peterman is the starter week one....and wins, they will still find a way to pick him apart. i'm not even gonna waste my time on here...at least for a while.   so far , they have been proven wrong and getting a face full of nate time and again,but still keep coming.

the bold describes them and the left in general to a tee...

Edited by billsredneck1

People should be excited we have 2 QB's performing well but instead a lot of BS going on in this thread? We all know Allen is the future of this team and a matter of when he get's the nod. AS of right now Peterman with his insane 85% completion rate is winning the battle in my eyes. I give both QB's a ton of credit. I hope they both keep proving all the doubters wrong.

23 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

the ignorant bias against nate is ....well just ignorant. when the bbmb first shut down and i found this place, there were people hear saying that those bbmb "refugees" were ruining it here. i thought that was wrong, but tranny and kellythepooch are proving their point. please shut this thread down. if peterman is the starter week one....and wins, they will still find a way to pick him apart. i'm not even gonna waste my time on here...at least for a while.   so far , they have been proven wrong and getting a face full of nate time and again,but still keep coming.

Only regular and post season games count. Peterman's performances in them has been godawful. The worst half in NFL history. The problems I and many others here had with him before, during and after his performances have not been fixed at all, even by his supposed stellar play this preseason.

He hasn't thrown ONE PASS that that would allay those fears, which were the same reason he was a fifth round pick. And until he shows in real games that he can do what I and others say he cannot do, which he hasn't even shown in this historic preseason that he has had, that problem still exists.  

42 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No one has of yet accused either of you one for being quick witted.

On one hand I could say that you're never alone with a schizophrenic.

On the other hand, it's just twice as much of a bad thing.

Or you an honest, English major.

3rd and 6 is not the same as 3rd and 8. 

Your presentation of info suggests exactly what I stated it did:

Bias and a willingness on your part to throw anything related to Nathan Peterman out there with total disregard for facts.

You present opinion as if fact and when presented with fact you attempt to do away with the validity of the fact.

21 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He didn't recognize and exploit weakness. It was an obvious easy play that every QB dressed in that game would have made. Watch it from the endzone. It was simple. 

There were three receivers to the right. The lone safety was to the left. He looked immediately right and saw no one covering Nick. It took no recognition whatsoever. 

20 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

This pretty much illustrates the recognition of a defensive weakness.

20 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I have no dog in this fight, but the 2nd sentence in bold would be the definition of recognition. Jus sayin.

20 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

For an eight year old. 

BurpleBull and Patrick_Duffy, same person, two profiles?

Must be, after all, we were both able to point out the same, obvious contradiction found in Mr. Quick-Witted's post during his effort to discredit Peterman. 

Edited by BurpleBull

28 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

This has pretty much been my experience, but I think you've mixed up your directions. I'd bet money that these guys aren't in my camp on that subject either.

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Only regular and post season games count. Peterman's performances in them has been godawful. The worst half in NFL history. The problems I and many others here had with him before, during and after his performances have not been fixed at all, even by his supposed stellar play this preseason.

He hasn't thrown ONE PASS that that would allay those fears, which were the same reason he was a fifth round pick. And until he shows in real games that he can do what I and others say he cannot do, which he hasn't even shown in this historic preseason that he has had, that problem still exists.  

KB touchdown in the snow bowl. Stop ranting on 2 quarters of football like it defines a career. It makes you look even more foolish.

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Officially I just looked it up and it was third and eight and he threw for four yards. Same thing. He immediately threw a short pass to a covered OLeary that had no chance of being a first down. It was a mistake. One of several. 

People make mistakes...All QB's make several mistakes a game. Allen made more than Peterman.... and? 

43 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

You just lost credibility.

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

This has pretty much been my experience, but I think you've mixed up your directions. I'd bet money that these guys aren't in my camp on that subject either.

KB touchdown in the snow bowl. Stop ranting on 2 quarters of football like it defines a career. It makes you look even more foolish.

25/52, 266 Yards (5.11 YPA), 2 TDs (3.85%), 6 INTs (11.5%), 36.7 Passer Rating, 0.58 ANY/A.

That's his NFL career so far, not a single half.

8 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

People make mistakes...All QB's make several mistakes a game. Allen made more than Peterman.... and? 

Mind you, he's criticizing a four-yard completion on third down in the fourth quarter, that left the Bills' in field goal range, after Peterman helped to regain the lead. 

20 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Or you an honest, English major.

3rd and 6 is not the same as 3rd and 8. 

Your presentation of info suggests exactly what I stated it did:

Bias and a willingness on your part to throw anything related to Nathan Peterman out there with total disregard for facts.

You present opinion as if fact and when presented with fact you attempt to do away with the validity of the fact.

BurpleBull and Patrick_Duffy, same person, two profiles?

Must be, after all, we were both able to point out the same, obvious contradiction found in Mr. Quick-Witted's post during his effort to discredit Peterman. 

I think the thing you both missed was it wasn't about whether he recognized it but how much credit do you really give him for that.

Edited by Warcodered

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Allen didn't make more than Peterman. Allen didn't throw any pass nearly as bad as Peterman's first which was a gift wrapped pick six dropped. Allen scored points on all of his drives, Peterman had three and outs. Allen didn't run out of bounds across the LOS and then throw a pass, which is a loss of down and a penalty.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I think the thing you both missed was it wasn't about whether he recognized it but how much credit do you really give him for that.

To me, it's relatively none because as I said before, 100 out of 100 NFL QBs would have seen the exact same thing. It's not recognition to just count to three or four.

5 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I think he expressed exactly what he meant and to that, he got a response. 

If you want to get down to it there were two TD passes for the Bills in that game which do you think was most impressive?

Edited by Warcodered