Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

Nathan Peterman will win the starting QB position barring injury. He'll be much improved from last season.

Excited about Josh Allen as the starting QB, but Peterman is the guy people aren't talking about right now who will have everyone talking by the end of training camp.

He's worked on his mechanics, is said to have added velocity to his throws, has a lot to prove and is no stranger to struggling early in his career and picking himself up.

A little talked about fact concerning Peterman is that he's right up there with Allen as Bills QB's who've scored high on the Wonderlic test for those who equate the test to mental sharpness.

I still hold to the belief that Peterman was at the very least a third round prospect in his draft class.

Peterman will be the guy.

So this is how I have it panning out... 

1. Peterman

2. McCarron

3. Allen

With Allen at three for his protection as he starts out his young career.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 5

There needs to be some type of Breathalyzer device implemented before posting threads on the message board.

Peterman is fighting for a roster spot. I was okay with him starting since the offense was wet dog **** with Tyrod in there. But, I've seen enough of Peterman. We have McCarron and Allen who both are relatively young. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LOL well I completely disagree with your assessment.  IMO McCarron is the starter, Allen will be number two and Peterman will be three if they decide to keep three QB's.  I base that on nothing but my own gut feeling.   It will be fun to see how things shake out.

I think Peterman has a better chance of being the starter than people think, but I definitely wouldn't call him the favorite. If I was assigning percentages I'd say Allen is 50% likely, McCarron 35%, and Peterman 15%. I'd like to see where his arm strength is now that he's had a full year to work on it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think Peterman has a better chance of being the starter than people think, but I definitely wouldn't call him the favorite. If I was assigning percentages I'd say Allen is 50% likely, McCarron 35%, and Peterman 15%. I'd like to see where his arm strength is now that he's had a full year to work on it.

As you have it I would switch McCarron and Allen's % myself. But Peterman is pretty clearly third in line as of right now.

OP I will lay you 5-1 on Peterman vs the field named week 1 starter.