Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

There is a book by John Grisham called" A Time To Kill " which may help you people who just remain on facts for your judgements in life. A man killed two other men and was arrested for murder.

FACT: He shot the two men and didn't deny it.

Fact:   Peterman threw five interceptions against the Chargers

WHY>:   The  two men had brutalized his nine year old daughter before Raping and killing her. The fatherr , being enraged  shot a killed the two men.

WHY:    The fullback did not catch a short pass over the middle and  the ball ricochet into an interception.. Two instances an offensive lineman not blocking a defensive end , resulting in two  interceptions.

JUDGEMENT::  The father was acquitted by the jury because of the circumstances  of the crime.

JUDGEMENT:  YOU DECIDE.

It isn't always about the Facts.

13 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

There is a book by John Grisham called" A Time To Kill " which may help you people who just remain on facts for your judgements in life. A man killed two other men and was arrested for murder.

WHY>:   The  two men had brutalized his nine year old daughter before Raping and killing her. The fatherr , being enraged  shot a killed the two men.

WHY:    The fullback did not catch a short pass over the middle and  the ball ricochet into an interception.. Two instances an offensive lineman not blocking a defensive end , resulting in two  interceptions.

JUDGEMENT::  The father was acquitted by the jury because of the circumstances  of the crime.

So basically NFL should put an asterisk on Peterman's record setting first half against the Chargers.  Think about how absurd that notion is

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

So basically NFL should put an asterisk on Peterman's record setting first half against the Chargers.  Think about how absurd that notion is

I did not say that, in fact I did not say anything , except , you decide.

40 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

So now your saying the O-Line killed Peterman's daughter?

2 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

Whether or not the Oline was purposeful or not had no bearing on Peterman's leadership qualities. 

1 hour ago, Wily Dog said:

I've said, much earlier in this thread, that the five picks Peterman threw only told part of the story. In the first half of that game, confusion reigned. When Tyrod came out in the second half, the entire offense (not just the line) looked like a different team. You say that has nothing to do with Peterman's leadership abilities. You say that it doesn't matter who the QB was-- that any other QB (other than Tyrod Taylor), under the same circumstances, would have failed just as spectacularly.

I call BS.

You can blame the O-line.

You can blame McD for putting him out there before he was ready.

You can blame Tyrod for casting a spell, and charming the professionalism out of his teammates.

You can blame Peterman for not having the ability to lead, or inspire his teammates.

YOU DECIDE

Facts matter.

Edited by Rocky Landing

8 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I've said, much earlier in this thread, that the five picks Peterman threw only told part of the story. In the first half of that game, confusion reigned. When Tyrod came out in the second half, the entire offense (not just the line) looked like a different team. You say that has nothing to do with Peterman's leadership abilities. You say that it doesn't matter who the QB was-- that any other QB (other than Tyrod Taylor), under the same circumstances, would have failed just as spectacularly.

I call BS.

You can blame Tyrod for casting a spell, and charming the professionalism out of his teammates.

You can blame Peterman for not having the ability to lead, or inspire his teammates.

YOU DECIDE

Facts matter.

Tyrod in the playoffs was a complete non factor just saying. Peterman may not have been the answer but Tyrod wasn't either. 

Edited by Lfod

51 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

I did not say that, in fact I did not say anything , except , you decide.

I’ve decided. If you throw 5 INTs in a half it counts. If you throw 5 TDs in a half it counts. Everything that actually happens counts. That’s why we keep stats and records. 

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Yes it was all Nate’s fault he was on the field in the first place. 

Nate wasn’t drafted to be the long term starter.  Ask anyone. ;)

5 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Tyrod in the playoffs was a complete non factor just saying. Peterman may not have been the answer but Tyrod wasn't either. 

Sure. And I'll say I do agree that he has improved as a QB since that game, at least, to some degree. 

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I call BS.

YOU DECIDE

Facts matter.

i was trying to convince you that it did not matter who the quarterback was for leadership because it was NOT a thing they could have done  , under the same circumstances . i apparently failed trying to explain it to you. Go off on another tirade if you want , i'm done answering your posts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve decided. If you throw 5 INTs in a half it counts. If you throw 5 TDs in a half it counts. Everything that actually happens counts. That’s why we keep stats and records. 

I would not like you to be on a jury for me with that outlook.

33 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

i was trying to convince you that it did not matter who the quarterback was for leadership because it was NOT a thing they could have done  , under the same circumstances . i apparently failed trying to explain it to you. Go off on another tirade if you want , i'm done answering your posts.

I would like to think that another Quarterback would of come to the conclusion to take a sack before getting 5 interceptions.

3 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

You are correct. You have failed to explain your position.

I highly doubt you have convinced anybody that the Bills offense was not capable of being led by any other QB than Tyrod Taylor, or that it didn't matter who was under center, or that leadership doesn't matter. 

And, thank goodness you are done trying.

3 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

They aren't impressed because their first choice is to not be impressed so long as anything has to do with Peterman. 

A lot of these guys think their take on Peterman is superior to even that of those within the org. like the GM, coach and players. They downplay facts and in some cases outright deny that a fact expressed is a fact at all, simply because that fact puts Peterman in a positive light.

You know like I do, that if Peterman's preseason performance was McCarron's, folks would be expressing contentment with McCarron leading the show in the event that it was determined that Allen wasn't ready to be given charge, as was the case at the start of this. There'd be no nitpicking about him not throwing the ball twenty plus yards in the two games, no complaining about him not facing a pass rush which would allow one to form an opinion about how he reacts under pressure, or trivializing of any of his TD throws.

Something clearly hasn't been impressive enough to the coaches or GM with regards to Peterman because he's not the one who will be getting the 1st string snaps in the dress rehearsal of the preseason AND he didn't get announced as the starter in the week leading up to that game AND unlike Allen, who is this week getting the 1st team reps in practice rather than rotating, Peterman had to rotate... maintaining the guessing game.

Your bar was always just too high. Peterman should be a fine backup. 

We would have been in serious trouble if he was our starting QB week 1.

As a sidenote, when do you plan on shutting this thread down?