High Wonderlic Score

He can palm a watermelon (see 2)

Poise in pocket

Play extension ability due to Elite Size/Althleticism

Played Juco

Thanks Kelly the Dog.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I might dispute this, and as for those "ten qualities"?

The ten qualities are obvious. There are about 25 a QB needs to show. Allen has already shown that he

1. can throw the deep out.

2. Can throw deep. Two of his three deep balls were great passes. The third was on the money but OB. 

3. Can throw over the middle. 

4. Can look off a CB and/or a Safety 

5. Can deal with a Rush in his face.

6. can stand in the pocket and take a hit without flinching and still hit the pass (to Croom)

7. Can avoid the rush and roll out

8. Can run fast, be elusive, outrun LBs, know when to run, etc, (that is actually 3-4 different traits I'm grouping into one. 

9.. Know down and distance (which he showed 3-4 times)

10. Terrific ball handling right off the bat (and shown throughout his college career) on handoffs and play action.

11. Can throw accurate on the run. 

12. Command of the hurry up/two minute offense. He has had two chances and they scored 10 points. 

I could go on... 

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4383028

He's saying you were a Tyrod homer.

While I'm gonna joke with you still about it, I will give you this so far:

You claimed you weren't a Tyrod homer, just a Bills homer, who would stand vehemently behind whomever was the starter, or at least who you feel should be the starter.

So far, at this juncture, from what I've seen, you've been true to that description of yourself.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We are beyond the point of this being a question. Allen may be their best QB already. There is certainly no reason to sit him behind these guys. Allen is going to be the key. 

I think it's still a debate who should start, not because np is anywhere close to as good as Allen, but because I'm afraid of Allen getting killed behind that line (which was a concern of mine months ago, and I got railed for it).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

He's saying you were a Tyrod homer.

While I'm gonna joke with you still about it, I will give you this so far:

You claimed you weren't a Tyrod homer, just a Bills homer, who would stand vehemently behind whomever was the starter, or at least who you feel should be the starter.

So far, at this juncture, from what I've seen, you've been true to that description of yourself.

I think it's still a debate who should start, not because np is anywhere close to as good as Allen, but because I'm afraid of Allen getting killed behind that line (which was a concern of mine months ago, and I got railed for it).

It’s a legit concern but will it be better in week 4? Week 8?  The line is what it is. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

The QB decision will not be made based on the status of the OL per one Brandon Beane. 

Oh I know it won't.

That doesn't mean I'm happy to see Allen get thrown to the wolves behind that turnstile line against 4 of the top NFL 5-7 dlines in the first 6 weeks of the season.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Oh, it could be bad. It also could be a GREAT thing for his development. Throw him in the deep end and see how he swims.

Hopefully he doesn't end up on the sidelines like luck.

I have no concerns about Allen other than him getting killed lol

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Hopefully he doesn't end up on the sidelines like luck.

I have no concerns about Allen other than him getting killed lol

...and it’s fair. With that being said, he’s big, strong and elusive. He has a better chance of succeeding under pressure than the other 2.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...and it’s fair. With that being said, he’s big, strong and elusive. He has a better chance of succeeding under pressure than the other 2.

That's very true.

He moves very naturally away from pressure.

That could also just be fear and self preservation taking over ??

Note how there are no complaints being made about the talent level Peterman was placed in the game with, as last man in.

No arguments about the third-team O-line or WR group being the cause of Peterman not being able to operate at optimum level, as was the case for Josh Allen in his first game.

3 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Note how there are no complaints being made about the talent level Peterman was placed in the game with, as last man in.

No arguments about the third-team O-line or WR group being the cause of Peterman not being able to operate at optimum level, as was the case for Josh Allen in his first game.

I respect that this is the mountain that you are going to die on.

The reality is the difference in talent is so obvious. As Darren Woodson said, “Allen looks like he is going to be a superstar.” There is literally no reason to have him on the bench. He may be their best QB already and has looked the part. We all know that sooner or later he is getting the keys. My question is “why wait?”

Also, I accept Venmo :)

On 8/16/2018 at 9:49 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

What's hilarious is that you have nothing of substance to counter what I posted.  

And here you are 

with absolutely nothing to add yourself!!!!!!

its fun how people like 26 praised JA’s adjusted stats from last week from 48(ish)% to over 60% 

SOSDD

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And here you are 

with absolutely nothing to add yourself!!!!!!

its fun how people like 26 praised JA’s adjusted stats from last week from 48(ish)% to over 60% 

SOSDD

How about that completion percentage this week?

The criteria are getting a bit tougher for you, homefry.

18 minutes ago, Magox said:

The good news is that both Peterman and Allen are playing well.   Win win!!

They just need to eliminate that pass to the right 5 yards out of Nates playbook. 

Im guessing the Nate haters are a bit upset that their wish that he wouldn’t be a Buffalo Bill come week 1.  

Just now, joesixpack said:

How about that completion percentage this week?

The criteria are getting a bit tougher for you, homefry.

Another baseless attack. 

Did I criticize JA this week?  Hell no.  

He did very well and is making great strides.  

But thanks for taking my post out of context.  (again)