Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

23 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Peterman might not be on the team by week 1.

tonight will fully cement peterman on the 53. ajm is not gonna be no.1.....i way overestimated him. nate will save the night and ya know what?...when he plays the 4th qtr., it's gonna really open some eyes as to the reality of where we are qb wise. i bet right now, he is the best qb of the night with no matter who is on the field with him.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

tonight will fully cement peterman on the 53. ajm is not gonna be no.1.....i way overestimated him. nate will save the night and ya know what?...when he plays the 4th qtr., it's gonna really open some eyes as to the reality of where we are qb wise. i bet right now, he is the best qb of the night with no matter who is on the field with him.

tenor.gif?itemid=4160811

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4160811

laugh all you want foos...8/10 113 and a td.......suckit.

nate ain't going nowhere and in another month, you'll be wanting to have his baby.

oh wait....i just saw my previous post after i did this one. take a knee beyatches....or 2....

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

I remember saying AJMcarron might not look as hot behind the starting line. I'll give Josh Allen credit he is looking good, I will have to stay open minded. Peterman still put in his work. 

Edited by Lfod

16 hours ago, Magox said:

I'd say as of right now Peterman has the edge to be the starter for week 1.   However, McCarron isn't that far behind and if Allen continues to impress he could be the starter as well.  The bad news is that whoever the #1 is isn't getting all the reps that you want your starter to get.  The good news is that all three QB's are performing decently.   We all know that Allen is the future but we should absolutely roll with three QB's to start the season and may the best QB win the job for week 1.

while we know allen is the future( i think he'll be great), i am in the camp of not starting him for the first part of the season. i just think he will be better off getting used to the games. even the fact of hearing the home town crowd, being in away stadiums, reviewing game film etc. i think it will benefit a lot. i want him to succeed but i think it would do more for him to take it all in for a while. remember...winning isn't everything....it's the only thing.   signed.....the other 52 guys

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

i'm thinking there's only 2 to get ready for week one as of tonight.

Seems like it.

But what is laughable are the outsiders who don't follow the Bills closely, talking up the McCarron injury, as if he was way out in the lead to start for the Bills.

Such a grave situation the Bills' find themselves in. Lol

Get well McCarron.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Seems like it.

But what is laughable are the outsiders who don't follow the Bills closely, talking up the McCarron injury, as if he was way out in the lead to start for the Bills.

Such a grave situation the Bills' find themselves in. Lol

Get well McCarron.

i thought ajm was a good pickup. while i have liked nate all along, i figured ajm's experience, college achievements and even his background would give us a gritty, determined, pull it out kind of qb.  it looks like i was wrong on this one. maybe it was the 5 mil.? or maybe he catches fire idk. but i will take nate and his completion percentage every day.

Edited by billsredneck1

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

i thought ajm was a good pickup. while i have liked nate all along, i figured ajm's experience, college achievements and even his background would give us a gritty, determined, pull it out kind of qb.  it looks like i was wrong one this one. maybe it was the 5 mil.? or maybe he catches fire idk. but i will take nate and his completion percentage every day.

Peterman is false hope like a Fitzpatrick. Don't trust guys like that, go to with the rookie he is the best bet.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Might happen now with McCarron hurt.   Allen has looked good so far and exceeded my expectations, but still shows just enough inexperience to make me worry if he is thrown in right away.

not to mention it's only been the 1st 2 pre season games.  stuff will look a lot different against balt. /la/gb and minny in the first 4 weeks. if mcd starts him week one,.....idk,

but i would lose a lot of...i wouldn't say respect, but i think the clock will start ticking and only have so much time.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Peterman could have a long career as a backup/journeyman type. And that's a lot better than most people would have predicted after LA last year.

he's the kind of guy i think could get us some wins early, especially with daboll. as long as we are winning ya gotta dance with who brung ya.  after that or if it don't work out, i don't care. let the kid ball.

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i thought ajm was a good pickup. while i have liked nate all along, i figured ajm's experience, college achievements and even his background would give us a gritty, determined, pull it out kind of qb.  it looks like i was wrong one this one. maybe it was the 5 mil.? or maybe he catches fire idk. but i will take nate and his completion percentage every day.

I had no idea what McCarron brought to the table, but I was hopeful.

Peterman looks like the fourth-year player out there.

He has total control of the offense at the line and he takes what the defense gives him, without being too conservative.

Really seems ahead of his time.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I had no idea what McCarron brought to the table, but I was hopeful.

Peterman looks like the fourth-year player out there.

He has total control of the offense at the line and he takes what the defense gives him, without being too conservative.

Really seems ahead of his time.

this

• Like (+1) 1

There is nothing in two games that has showed us that Peterman has gotten over the two things he cannot do, which are his death knell. He cannot get the ball downfield. He cannot handle a strong pass rush. He sucks at both of them and no one can succeeed in real NFL games without an ability to do both. He does neither. Allen does both already. 

It's a no brainer. 

• Like (+1) 2