Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who had the INT in the playoff game and 3 whole points?

Again, what does that have to do with anything?  Does this in some way make Nasty Nate better?  if so, please explain.

How many picks did Fitz throw.  Who cares?  Neither one is on the team anymore.  They will never take another snap for Buffalo.

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

why trade up  to Allen? Have you seen this kid? Bills had to go after it this year. Nix had to as well, but that was a different story line.
and always always always draft the future at QB. until you are sure you have a proven one. and then keep drafting them if you think they have what it takes.

jmo.

i get your point though.

I wish him and the Bills the very best !

btw. you might be closer to the truth than when you opened this thread. Fun thread B B

Thanks man.

Edited by BurpleBull

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Again, what does that have to do with anything?  Does this in some way make Nasty Nate better?  if so, please explain.

How many picks did Fitz throw.  Who cares?  Neither one is on the team anymore.  They will never take another snap for Buffalo.

It has everything to do with it dude 

you trash Nate and defend hopeless Tyrod.  

Thats what.  

When the Tyrod lovers stop praising him his “haters” will stop “picking” on him.  

Nates a 5th rounder.  What more should you expect?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It has everything dude 

you trash Nate and defend hopeless Tyrod.  

Thats what.  

When the Tyrod lovers stop praising him his “haters” will stop “picking” on him.  

Nates a 5th rounder.  What more dlcan you expect?

who said anything about Tyrod? Only you, just now.  this is a Nate Peterman thread  Dude. Who.am I supposed to discuss in a Nate Peterman thread if not Nate Peterman?

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

who said anything about Tyrod? Only you, just now.  this is a Nate Peterman thread  Dude. Who.am I supposed to discuss in a Nate Peterman thread if not Nate Peterman?

Silly me expecting anything else from a Tyrod fan.  

It really sucked that we had to see Nate play.   

3 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

if you link any Dire Straights and that Mark Knopfler ? I will report you.

I know people. so just watch it Bud !

Nice to have what i do consider real QB competition in Buffalo. and for the right reasons this time !

Aha!  Connect the dots!

Time to move this thread over to OTW, thread:  Mandela Effect.  I swear the title keeps changing...

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm a Bills fan.

Then hope like crazy Peterman gets it together against the odds. I know I am. I'm hoping AJ isn't just another backup experiment and that Allen isn't a bust. I did the same for TT. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm a Bills fan. :)

So am I.  

Like I said it really sucked that we had to see Nate start that game.  

There’s nothing worse that throwing a rookie who was clearly not ready  to the wolves.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

We'll see what happens.  I hope he knocks it out of the park and looks great on the podium hoisting his 2nd and 3rd Lombardi trophies.  

21 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Then hope like crazy Peterman gets it together against the odds. I know I am. I'm hoping AJ isn't just another backup experiment and that Allen isn't a bust. I did the same for TT. 

38 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Yep. Same here.

What a QB situation the Bills have LOL Amazing upside possibilities but no proven (experienced) players at all. It must be rare! It's basically 3 rookies, with the most green being a top pick.

I don't think it's far fetched, obviously mcD saw something he really liked in Peterman and knows putting him in against one of the best D lines in the NFL on the road was a massive mistake and made Peterman the laughing stock of the NFL for a week and maybe damaged his future. McD might feel like he did him wrong and a hard working kid with a great attitude deserves a better shot.

38 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Yep. Same here.

What a QB situation the Bills have LOL Amazing upside possibilities but no proven (experienced) players at all. It must be rare! It's basically 3 rookies, with the most green being a top pick.

If the defense is at the same level or better than last season then it won't be like the team would need the offense to make this huge leap to make another playoff birth in my opinion. 

A lot of opportunities went to waste I feel last season including holding the Jags to 10 points. Not capitalizing on turnovers and being content with field goals. Not moving the chains and not eating up clock. I swear the defense was on the field entire games last season. 

Daboll cannot let the offense stall out like it did last season. So as long as that doesn't happen I actually think we are in for a competitive season. 

Edited by Lfod

31 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Yep. Same here.

Not too different than EJ, Tuel Time, and THADDEUS MAXIMUMS.  This years group is more experienced thoigh.

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Not too different than EJ, Tuel Time, and THADDEUS MAXIMUMS.  This years group is more experienced thoigh.

I'm optimistic because last season the offense set the bar so low that this next crop would have to not lift thier feet to trip over it. 

Edited by Lfod

23 minutes ago, Lfod said:

If the defense is at the same level or better than last season then it won't be like the team would need the offense to make this huge leap to make another playoff birth in my opinion. 

A lot of opportunities went to waste I feel last season including holding the Jags to 10 points. Not capitalizing on turnovers and being content with field goals. Not moving the chains and not eating up clock. I swear the defense was on the field entire games last season. 

Daboll cannot let the offense stall out like it did last season. So as long as that doesn't happen I actually think we are in for a competitive season. 

I agree with alot of your points, I think if the defense doesn't get worse and have an actual passing attack this season could be fun to watch. But that O line.... I have my worries

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ah, with nostalgia like that you'll be a natural to introduce Peterman at his HOF induction ceremony...unless he too 'pulls a TO'.  FranchiseQB and BurpleBull there in the front row...brings a tear to my eye.

Serious question, I see people talking about TO bragging about the bills record he set. 

Only story I know is he's skipping the ceremony. Which I assume you're referencing. Why is that meaningless record coming up again? Unless my podcast and it's 75 odd listeners is actually bringing random topics lol.

Anyways given that this is a Peterman (threw 5 picks) HOF thread, I thought I'd talk about TO skipping the ceremony. I once again love an athlete making the talking heads go crazy. TO is a first ballot HOF. Top 3 receiver all time. Was it petty? Absolutely. Do I care if the voters got their feelings hurt inducting one of the best receivers ever and getting snubbed? If anything I love it!

Just induct the most dominant players of their era HOF voters and don't even start saying "see?! We were validated! We should have never voted him in!" Is that petty? Petty is an understatement there. I can't even think of the hyperbolic word to describe that train of thought.

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

God forbid a player works hard and improves

I understand your sentiment. I also don't like this thread premise.