Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Limeaid taught me about a drink mix called Burple! Too a-propos ?

I used it in experiments. It was amazing good at mixing powder into ink and squirting it.  Every other nozzle I tried got clogged.

Orange Julius: It Lives! (Dairy Queen is Reviving the Brand) and Three Other Drinks That Should Have Survived the '80s

P.S. Our QBs will resemble Burples until our new line gets in sync.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

He wouldn't last 5min. On the p.s. they need to keep 3spots this year.

His  ball placement is outstanding.imo

If he is successful at adding velocity to his throws the way he's set out to do, he will be significantly better because I too believe his ball placement is very good when having time to set and throw.

In college he was very good at throwing his receivers open.

No reason to believe that with more work on his mechanics and more confidence entering year two, that this ability isn't put on display more often than in his rookie campaign.

53 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

He wouldn't last 5min. On the p.s. they need to keep 3spots this year.

His  ball placement is outstanding.imo

You really think that someone is dying to add him to their active roster?!? Who? These teams let him fall to pick 191 and then he was a disaster. I don’t think that ANY team has a higher opinion of him than they did a year ago. That doesn’t even factor in that less than half of the teams carry 3 and pretty much every has “a” young guy. If we say there are 85 QB jobs (accounting for injuries) he absolutely isn’t a lock to be in that 85. Look at Qb depth charts around the league and give me the list of teams that are snatching him up to their active roster? 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

29 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

I would have to backtrack to see if I can find the source.  I read as much as I can, when I can during the off season.  I don't know about Allen and signing versus participation.  With the whole rookie salary scale thing, I wouldn't think it would matter a whole lot.

If you find it LMK

While the amount and duration of the contracts are standard, there are a bunch of things negotiated-how much guaranteed, injury guarantees etc

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

. Look at Qb depth charts around the league and give me the list of teams that are snatching him up to their active roster? 

Pats* of course.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

;)

Meaning Nick O'Leary could have/ should have caught the pass, correct?

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So this guy tweets that Nathan Peterman took first reps over McCarron, for what it's worth, then proceeds to declare it meaningless on behalf of the coaching staff apparently.

Very interesting.

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

Meaning Nick O'Leary could have/ should have caught the pass, correct?

So this guy tweets that Nathan Peterman took first reps over McCarron, for what it's worth, then proceeds to declare it meaningless on behalf of the coaching staff apparently.

Very interesting.

It was simply Peterman's day to take 1st team reps as he's been alternating with AJM on a daily basis.   Not much to it at this early stage of OTAs.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Peterman does start on opening day....we all have to buy Burple a 6 pack.  He would be set for the entire football season.

We will have to make sure to get it to him before the game starts. We will need AT LEAST 6 beers to get through the 1st quarter.

8 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

If Peterman starts we need to incorporate a drinking game into his interceptions. Say for every interception you have to drink a pint of jack

You’ll die that way. You will get drunk if you rinse your mouth out with Scope every INT.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It was simply Peterman's day to take 1st team reps as he's been alternating with AJM on a daily basis.   Not much to it at this early stage of OTAs.

Yup and had it "simply" been McCarron's day to take 1st team reps on the 1st day of media accessible OTAs, you along with other the posters who think Peterman starting Week 1an unfathomable possibility, would have no doubt attempted to use it against this thread as a sign that coaches think far less of Peterman than I do.

But since Peterman got all the 1st team reps today, let's just downplay it to mean nothing more than simple alternating of 1st team reps between Peterman and McCarron.