Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I don’t know one person who thought Trump could get Mexico to pay for it. At the time I just guessed Trump wasn’t saying things that he figured didn’t matter because Donald Trump was/is never gonna be president. Except of course he became president. 

How many of the Trump voters could you possibly know? 

:lol: How many of the millions who voted for the man could you possibly know, Tibs? Hasn't stopped you from stereotyping all Trump voters as being the same for over a year and a half now. 

Gator never fails to live down to his reputation. Here's Gator trying to navigate any given thread... 

Image result for sideshow bob rake gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Hello? 9-1-1? We’d like to report a hostage situation. Sen. Chuck Schumer is holding illegal immigrants’ children hostage as we speak:

HOSTAGE TAKER! Chuck Schumer just EXPOSED the Dems’ whole border crisis charade

Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

DgFQdgfUwAAnPCO.jpg

Top Senate Dem preemptively comes out against all GOP proposals on family separation issue. “Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.”

Rejecting compromise solutions looks cynical amid humanitarian crisis. Is this about the kids, or Trump?

Schumer's position only makes sense if you believe that there is more moral weight to fighting Trump than ending the suffering of thousands. That's absurd.

(His *stated* position I mean, and not "this is terrible optics for Trump, and it benefits us for it to continue.")

We all knew that this latest media "crisis creation" was all about politics................Chuckie makes it official.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hello? 9-1-1? We’d like to report a hostage situation. Sen. Chuck Schumer is holding illegal immigrants’ children hostage as we speak:

HOSTAGE TAKER! Chuck Schumer just EXPOSED the Dems’ whole border crisis charade

Schumer rejects GOP proposal to address border crisis

DgFQdgfUwAAnPCO.jpg

Top Senate Dem preemptively comes out against all GOP proposals on family separation issue. “Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.”

Rejecting compromise solutions looks cynical amid humanitarian crisis. Is this about the kids, or Trump?

Schumer's position only makes sense if you believe that there is more moral weight to fighting Trump than ending the suffering of thousands. That's absurd.

(His *stated* position I mean, and not "this is terrible optics for Trump, and it benefits us for it to continue.")

We all knew that this latest media "crisis creation" was all about politics................Chuckie makes it official.

A legislator saying he can't fix a legislative issue because it requires a dictatorial solution?

That's !@#$ing awful.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

A legislator saying he can't fix a legislative issue because it requires a dictatorial solution?

That's !@#$ing awful.  

This is what happens to people who spend their careers destroying checks and balances and the constitution rather than preserving them.

I tried having this discussion today at lunch with some VERY liberal buddies. The same liberal buddies who have been screaming about the need for checks and balances under Trump. They're response was unanimous: "But it's for the children!"

?

These aren't protesters, they're MEMBERS. Yet their first response is always violence and anger. Never reason and logic. 

Progfascists do Progfascist things...

Mass shooting in New Jersey, yet no media coverage. Why?...

A fistfight among neighborhood gang members during an arts festival in Trenton, N.J., escalated into a mass shooting Sunday, leaving 22 people, including a 13-year-old boy, injured, authorities said.

The Art All Night event, an annual 24-hour festival that draws thousands of people, was on the verge of getting shut down Sunday morning because of several fights inside and outside the venue, a historic building near downtown Trenton. Gunshots rang out at about 2:45 a.m., when several members of local gangs began shooting at each other, Mercer County Prosecutor Angelo Onofri told reporters.

The mood inside the venue “had been changing,” prompting police officers who were working security at the event to begin dispersing the crowd, Onofri said. Moments later, the shooting began.

One suspect, Tahaij Wells, a 33-year-old man with a lengthy criminal history and who recently served time for homicide-related charges, was fatally shot by a police officer. Wells had been on parole since February, Onofri said.

A second suspect, Amir Armstrong, 23, has been arrested and is facing firearms charges. Onofri said a third suspect, whom he did not name, was struck in the gunfire and was in critical condition at a hospital as of Sunday evening.

It remains unclear what caused the fight to begin.

Of those injured, 17 were wounded by gunfire, while the others suffered other injuries during the chaos. Onofri said the 13-year-old boy, the youngest of the victims, is now in stable condition at a hospital.

Onofri said police had confiscated several weapons, including a handgun with an extended-capacity magazine, which means it contained more ammunition than what is legal in New Jersey.

In a Facebook post recapping the horror, event volunteer Krystal Knapp said her shift was nearing its end when the commotion began. People pushed and shoved one another. Several began running in Knapp’s direction, so she stood up from her chair, rushed toward the exit, and was knocked down as she reached the door.

A kind woman pulled me up and over to the side and told me to stay down with her,” Knapp wrote. “A woman three feet from us was shot in the leg. I’m not sure how many people were shot.”

Onofri said the shooting “absolutely could’ve been worse given the confined space and the number of shots that appear to have been fired.” He said there were about 1,000 people at the event when gunshots were fired.

There are no metal detectors in the building, Onofri said.

Authorities are also investigating an attempted carjacking that occurred in a nearby alley shortly after the shooting, Onofri said. One person came up to a vehicle with three passengers and may have pointed a gun at them. It’s unclear whether that incident was connected to the shooting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/17/suspect-killed-at-least-20-injured-in-shooting-at-new-jersey-arts-festiva

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why are you opposed to ending slavery and the sex trafficking of the world's most vulnerable and at risk individuals, Gary?

Because that's exactly what you're doing.  You're aiding the darkness.

Perhaps he holds out hope to take trips with Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton.

"It was the first time a member has voluntarily left the United Nations Human Rights Council. The United States now joins Iran, North Korea and Eritrea as the only countries that refuse to participate in the council’s meetings and deliberations."

I can tell you which country is hosting the party, and it ain't Eritrea.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

"It was the first time a member has voluntarily left the United Nations Human Rights Council. The United States now joins Iran, North Korea and Eritrea as the only countries that refuse to participate in the council’s meetings and deliberations."

I can tell you which country is hosting the party, and it ain't Eritrea.

Being discussed here

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/191395-the-deep-state-war-heats-up-ph34r/?page=121

From your simplistic comment, perhaps you should read more from Ambassador Haley.

US leaving UN Human Rights Council -- 'a cesspool of political bias ...

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

It’s now a staring contest as to who will do the right thing first. Trump backs off the policy or Dems join legislative action. Both will have the same effect. Families won’t be torn apart. Illegals will still cross. Some political point will be scored. And around we go. 

Maybe I should have said a staring contest where no one wins.