Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

Well, maybe even some of them are waking up to the moral repugnance of this grotesque man they put in the WH: 

Franklin Graham. “It’s disgraceful, and it’s terrible to see families ripped apart, and I don’t support that one bit,” he said. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, maybe even some of them are waking up to the moral repugnance of this grotesque man they put in the WH: 

Trump is a hero for keeping these children out of the hands of sex slavers.

I feel bad for the folks who want to live the American dream LEGALLY. The ones who want to go thru the process and become Americans, the right way. There are millions of those.

But the left and their media sheep could care less about that? Right?

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

This is why I'm so anti-"free press."

They're benefiting from a system that allows them to lie, to bribe, to cheat and to hide those they deem important sources while working to undermine that system.

It's kind of a joke that anyone defends them.

People are allowed to have opinions you don't like, Joe.  And they're allowed to broadcast those opinions using platforms that they own.  And they're allowed to be wrong, and they're allowed to spin things in a way that benefits their preferred political views.

In fact, them being allowed to do so is the only reason that you're allowed to do so.  The same laws and system which protect them, also protect you.

You never answered my questions in regards to how your preferred scenario plays out in an adult way.  You plugged your ears and pouted, and then suggested some sort of fairytale ending which completely ignores reality.

So, in order to keep you honest, and to educate others, I'll again ask, for the third time, the questions you keep running away from:

Do you think Donald Trump is going to be President forever?  Perhaps King?

Or do you think that at some point people who might disagree with you may hold office again, and use the powers you've assigned to this President against you to silence dissenters?

Is this a tool you think President Obama or a Hillary Clinton Presidency should have had?

Or will you pass a law which draws distinctions between different political ideologies, creating a political apartheid state where those with views differing from you don't enjoy having their rights protected?

How does this play out in your warped dystopian world view?

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This place is a sewer.

I know.  Lot's of folks down here, yourself included, seem to be supporting modern day slavery and the sex trafficking of children.

Sewer indeed.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

People are allowed to have opinions you don't like, Joe.  And they're allowed to broadcast those opinions using platforms that they own.  And they're allowed to be wrong, and they're allowed to spin things in a way that benefits their preferred political views.

In fact, them being allowed to do so is the only reason that you're allowed to do so.  The same laws and system which protect them, also protect you.

You never answered my questions in regards to how your preferred scenario plays out in an adult way.  You plugged your ears and pouted, and then suggested some sort of fairytale ending which completely ignores reality.

So, in order to keep you honest, and to educate others, I'll again ask, for the third time, the questions you keep running away from:

Or do you think that at some point people who might disagree with you may hold office again, and use the powers you've assigned to this President against you to silence dissenters?

Is this a tool you think President Obama or a Hillary Clinton Presidency should have had?

Or will you pass a law which draws distinctions between different political ideologies, creating a political apartheid state where those with views differing from you don't enjoy having their rights protected?

1) no.

2) maybe. though i doubt it since the people who disagree with me are the overlords of the media.

3) They (especially Obama) did, and used it.

4) It'd be nice, but it'd never happen. the left is a disease rotting this country from within. unfortunately, it's a disease that's been left unchecked and will likely destroy us.

20 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If Democrats are so concerned about the Immigration controversy.........................

Why don't they sit down with the President and don't leave the room until they FIX IT?

Because the president wants a wall, and he's not budging on any immigration change unless he gets the billions needed to fund it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't know why that's so hard to understand.  We can be governed by laws, or ruled by the whims of people.  And far too many prefer the latter, even though those whims and people routinely change.  

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This place is a sewer.

It's best to tune them out. Only about 25% of Americans support this policy:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/separating-families-at-the-border-is-really-unpopular/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It's easy to get caught up in the rage, but these opinions are not representative of our country.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Because the president wants a wall, and he's not budging on any immigration change unless he gets the billions needed to fund it. 

And the President is a 1,000,000,000% correct.

Just now, HappyDays said:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/separating-families-at-the-border-is-really-unpopular/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It's easy to get caught up in the rage, but these opinions are not representative of our country.

Then 75% of people don't understand the policy.  How many people do you think will support putting children in prison?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Tune out those sharing truth about crimes against children. That's what is suggested by people who claim to be outraged over the treatment of children. 

:wacko:

A good percentage of them don't even come over with their parents.

Where is the outrage over that?

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Because they haven't had the problem properly explained to them, Happy.

Or do you believe that only 25% of the country is repulsed by the idea of children being sold into sex slavery?

• Like (+1) 2