[Misleading Title]WOW.... Broke, Broken, and turned to crime... Kellen Winslow II

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Yes I am sure it is probably someone else's fault.

He was an NFL player after all.

Those guys are all great. Just watch the commercials and videos. Bunch O' heroes :)

Not a skill exactly but I always remember this story.

Ken Griffy Junior tells the story that he signed his first major league contract. he proudly showed his mother the enormous signing bonus check.

She took it from him. ? Right out of his hand.

She knew he was a kid still. So one skill might be having good parents and being a good kid so that when mom snatches your check from you to save it for you, you let her.

The article doesn't say he lived in a mobile home park. It says he was involved in crimes at a mobile home park.

Wonder what Lamar Jackson’s momma did with his bonus

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wonder what Lamar Jackson’s momma did with his bonus

Don’t worry, I’m sure he gets a reasonable allowance...you know...as long as he makes his bed and takes out the trash. 

8 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Hopefully he finds some way to turn his life around as he has fallen into a deep mess.  Sad.

yeah he is a mess alright but this guy did more than fall  he allegedly raped and sodomized middle aged women he's worse than a mess if guilty

he's Evil...….. fallen into for me is like WHOOPS I just tripped I didn't mean to kidnap and rape those women I swear  I hate when I fall like that SMH 

Just now, muppy said:

yeah he is a mess alright but this guy did more than fall  he allegedly raped and sodomized middle aged women he's worse than a mess if guilty

he's Evil...….. fallen into for me is like WHOOPS I just tripped I didn't mean to kidnap and rape those women I swear  I hate when I fall like that SMH 

Agree, if he is guilty of the crimes he is being charged with, he is evil, not just ‘fallen’.  

‘Fallen’ would be like Johnny Football

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so how many onlookers were there?...fess up dammit......AND...were they wearing 250 magnifiers?...be proud now.....

Which time? I average about 25+ per offense. Walk into a Costco, go to the food area where everyone's pigging out on $1.50 wieners, stand on a table, and do the helicopter!

And I usually do everyone a favor by tying some shoe laces to it so they can see what's going on. Wouldn't want to inconvenience them by requiring magnifying glasses to enjoy the show!

8 hours ago, Irv said:

I'm taking everything I said back.  San Diego newspaper says the police complaint included these:

Among the charges in the complaint obtained by the Union-Tribune:

• Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.

Wow I thought this was a joke. It’s all in the article.  Here is the espn link:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23806085/kellen-winslow-ii-pleads-not-guilty-multitude-sex-crimes

The only thing more bizarre and confusing than his alleged behavior is this thread.

Apparently raping old ladies helps pay the bills, hence turning to a life of crime as a result of going broke :blink: (although there's no mention of him being broke in the article).

And since when is this behavior primarily attributable to intellectual as opposed to moral deficiencies?

I'm surprised no one's blamed the NFL yet.

Edited by Rob's House

20 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not really unreal considering how many come out of poverty and don't get a real education in college and so don't have any skills to make a living.

This guys dad played in the NFL I doubt he came from poverty could of been a spoiled brat instead from the Burbs with a sense of entitlement.

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

The only thing more bizarre and confusing than his alleged behavior is this thread.

Apparently raping old ladies helps pay the bills, hence turning to a life of crime as a result of going broke :blink: (although there's no mention of him being broke in the article).

And since when is this behavior primarily attributable to intellectual as opposed to moral deficiencies?

I'm surprised no one's blamed the NFL yet.

Its been a lot to process since clicking the thread.