[Misleading Title]WOW.... Broke, Broken, and turned to crime... Kellen Winslow II

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can’t believe with those charges that all is required for bail is $50,000..

I agree with that.  Has to be an ex-girlfriend/wife.  But TMZ is reporting he targeted and raped elderly women.  They're not exactly the NY Times, so take with a grain of salt.

Edited by Irv

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Is there any chance all of this could be tied to an angry ex?   They lived in the trailer park.  He went back to get his stuff after she tossed him for cheating on her.  He gets busted for stealing her stuff that he probably bought.  Then the girl drops the sex charges on him because she's p-o'd. 

He's no doubt a complete idiot based on his history (i.e. motorcycle crash and ACL tear, PED test failure) but he could be innocent. 

I think the story is along those lines. I saw this on the local news the other night. Not the sex charges though. That is more recent.

I'm taking everything I said back.  San Diego newspaper says the police complaint included these:

Among the charges in the complaint obtained by the Union-Tribune:

• Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

He was living in the trailer park? Guy made like 40 mil in his career. 

You're probably right.

Sincerely,

Mike Tyson and MC Hammer

55 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not really unreal considering how many come out of poverty and don't get a real education in college and so don't have any skills to make a living.

Speaking strictly for myself, I consider a few million in the bank as relieving me from the need to make a living, skills or not.

Perhaps the skills that allow one to make a living are also necessary to allow one to live on what one is making, even if it's a truckload of money by most of our standards

"The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of forcible oral copulation, two counts of kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, and indecent exposure."

I work at a different Sheriff's Department, but I've never heard of these types of charges. Then again, I'm in Texas, so names could be different for similar charges.

...still remember Winslow Sr's epic game with SD.....

In a Jan. 2, 1982 AFC playoff game, the two high-scoring franchises put on a show in the Orange Bowl, combining for 1,036 yards in a battle that took more than 60 minutes to decide.

The teams fought to a 38-38 tie at the end of regulation, and Chargers All-Pro tight end Kellen Winslow became the lead player in this drama. He barely made it off the field after cramping in overtime — this was a game that saw Winslow endure an injured shoulder, a pinched nerve, a swollen eye, a split lip, cramps and dehydration from the humidity — only to return an block a potential game-winning field goal attempt by Uwe Von Schamann after the Dolphins had recovered a Chuck Muncie fumble.

Three Chargers receivers cracked the 100-yard mark, led by Winslow, who had 13 catches for 166 yards and a touchdown.

Rolf Benirschke's kick seemed to hang in the air forever before sailing through the uprights for a 41-38 victory.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, mellaman101 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23795898/kellen-winslow-ii-arrested-suspicion-sex-crimes

Unreal how some of these guys end up broke and turn to crime to survive.  

How exactly is this "turning to crime to survive?"

The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of forcible oral copulation, two counts of kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, and indecent exposure.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

How exactly is this "turning to crime to survive?"

The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy, one count of forcible oral copulation, two counts of kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, and indecent exposure.

I know when I flash my junk in public, I typically get a "1Up" icon that appears above my head.

Not sure what that's about, but I assume it'll be useful if I die by falling off a platform or something...