6 Week NFL dark period begins

TigerJ

On 6/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, TigerJ said:

Minicamp is over.  The players are leaving the area tomorrow to be with family, train on their own or with their own training gurus.  With a few exceptions, most of the contracts that need to be signed have been signed.  We have entered the slowest time of the year for NFL fans.  What are you doing to get your football fix?

Fantasy football draft prep. Our leagues are extremely competitive.

Dark Period is right. Will be traveling in July. That always helps to take my mind off of NFL. When I come back from traveling I'll watch some CFL on ESPN 2, & keep

tabs on the Bills injury report (hoping nobody gets really banged up) during pre season.          Go Bills.

On 6/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, TigerJ said:

Minicamp is over.  The players are leaving the area tomorrow to be with family, train on their own or with their own training gurus.  With a few exceptions, most of the contracts that need to be signed have been signed.  We have entered the slowest time of the year for NFL fans.  What are you doing to get your football fix?

Watching FIFA World Cup and a few baseball games involving the Houston Astros who are getting red hot again! ... 

If anyone wants to watch a really good defense, this guy has a bunch of classic Gruden/Dungy era Buccaneers games on youtube. 

Holy ****, Warren Sapp was virtually unstoppable. Commercials are pretty entertaining too. Check out the five minute mark for the Microsoft Agile Play of the Week, featuring a Drew Bledsoe to Peerless Price touchdown!

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

8 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

World Cup will take me until July 15 and then I will be waiting anxiously for the first day of training camp when they show all the players arriving with their luggage and pillows tucked under their arm where then I will start shrieking like a girl

I thought you were a girl.  

?

5 more weeks