6 Week NFL dark period begins

TigerJ

Minicamp is over.  The players are leaving the area tomorrow to be with family, train on their own or with their own training gurus.  With a few exceptions, most of the contracts that need to be signed have been signed.  We have entered the slowest time of the year for NFL fans.  What are you doing to get your football fix?

Probably just read which players get arrested for domestic violence, fights at night clubs, possession of illegal drugs, etc.  Will also enjoy all the Peterman vs Allen vs McCarron threads, and maybe a few Packers vs Bills series threads that will pop up from time to time.  Other than that, mountain bike and golf.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 7

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Minicamp is over.  The players are leaving the area tomorrow to be with family, train on their own or with their own training gurus.  With a few exceptions, most of the contracts that need to be signed have been signed.  We have entered the slowest time of the year for NFL fans.  What are you doing to get your football fix?

Whine that people don't appreciate Tyrod.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Baseball (GO GIANTS!!!) & Movies.

Doesn't give me my football fix, but it keeps me occupied.

• Like (+1) 1

Someone find out where the QBs/WRs will be training together.

Someone else track the Pegula jet because why not? 

What about former Bills who we're still bitter about? (Sammy?? What's he sayin??)

What are Saint Doug and Sexy Rexy up to??

C'mon, people...we can find stuff to do!

• Haha (+1) 1

It's the most boringest time of the year !! As far as sports is concerned, with the NBA & the NHL finals now over & i guess you could pay attention to MLB but yah that's boring too !! 

I guess you could watch Soccer where they run around for hours & score 1 goal that's exciting well at least ESPN thinks so .

I guess by default it's Nascar & golf at least we can here a familiar football voice Jim Nance while watching golf & imagine him & Tony in the booth on sundays ...

I think i'll go take a nap 

• Like (+1) 1

I am going to start raking my lawn. That way, when the football season starts, that chore will be out of the way!  ?

In reality I will re-watch Bills games via Game Pass and do summer things.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

As others have said, I don't want to hear a bit of news about any Bills player for the next six weeks.

‘Zactly. It won’t be good news if we do.

I’d like say I’ll be watching baseball, but more succinctly, I’ll be watch the Yankees!