[Update: SIGNED!] When does Josh Allen Sign his contract

Josh Allen's contract will be mostly or fully guaranteed. That will be about $23 million. Because it will be guaranteed the Bills will have to put that money in escrow by rule. Since he won't report to camp for 6 weeks it is likely he will sign the contract just prior to training camp.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, tumaro02 said:

Josh Allen's contract will be mostly or fully guaranteed. That will be about $23 million. Because it will be guaranteed the Bills will have to put that money in escrow by rule. Since he won't report to camp for 6 weeks it is likely he will sign the contract just prior to training camp.

This makes sense.  I did not know the particulars.  

59 minutes ago, tumaro02 said:

It’s slotted so they pretty much know what the numbers are. I’d want my money sooner than later. If I got hit by a bus or an asteroid I’d want that money locked up.  Maybe that’s just me..... Not a huge deal, but that’s what makes sense to me.  Any insurance is not likely to be for 100%. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

He’s too nice not to sign.  ?

I heard he has a "big arm." I wonder if his corresponding "big hands" means he has "big fingers" and is unable to grip a pen and is waiting for league and NFLPA to okay it being done electronically!!????!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

I heard he has a "big arm." I wonder if his corresponding "big hands" means he has "big fingers" and is unable to grip a pen and is waiting for league and NFLPA to okay it being done electronically!!????!

They're just looking for a 'big pen'.

4 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

After emailing over 1000 colleges, trying like hell to get one to bring him in(that tells us, dude has passion for the game).. he will get paid, but no chance he holds out, he'll sign before training camp no doubt! 

Maybe he just really wanted to get out of farm duty?   ?

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Maybe he just really wanted to get out of farm duty?   ?

Still takes passion and if you've ever done that kind of work - getting out of it will make you passionate to do something else.  

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Still takes passion and if you've ever done that kind of work - getting out of it will make you passionate to do something else.  

Well, I was kidding, but that was also my point.