Night Before Bills opener- ANYONE interested in going to UB game?

mead107

BILLS HOME OPENER  - UB GAME NIGHT BEFORE anyone interested? 

Is anyone interested in going to the game. 
$10 tickets or $36 assigned seats and buffet tailgate and concert 

$21 for an assigned seat.  

promo and I are seeing if we can get enough interest from TBD to put a group together.  

Please get back  to me. Tickets go on sale in early July. 

PM me back if serious about going besides listing your name below in a response. 

That way  we can work out money arrangements if you want to join in. 

Nice idea as I was thinking something similar but more as an antidote to the poor Bills schedule.  The Bulls play Army on 9/29 which has an TBD time and is a nice time of year for an alternative tailgate since the Bills schedule offers only 2 before Halloween.  Joe Nichols is the performer.  I realize the thinking here is for a combo/DH for out of town Bills/Bulls fans in for a weekend in mid September which may be a better idea.  

These guys are going to make a run for a MAC title and a bowl game, I think.  Phil Steele's preview is out soon and I bet that publication will like them based on who returns and the nature of their losses last year.

I think this needs to be revived in early July at the time for ticket purchases.  I would be generally interested in the idea but the # of tickets I would want is not knowable.   Also, are the sideline upperdecks consdered GA?  Those are not bad seats considering the problem created by the track.  

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2018 at 4:12 PM, JESSEFEFFER said:

Nice idea as I was thinking something similar but more as an antidote to the poor Bills schedule.  The Bulls play Army on 9/29 which has an TBD time and is a nice time of year for an alternative tailgate since the Bills schedule offers only 2 before Halloween.  Joe Nichols is the performer.  I realize the thinking here is for a combo/DH for out of town Bills/Bulls fans in for a weekend in mid September which may be a better idea.  

These guys are going to make a run for a MAC title and a bowl game, I think.  Phil Steele's preview is out soon and I bet that publication will like them based on who returns and the nature of their losses last year.

I think this needs to be revived in early July at the time for ticket purchases.  I would be generally interested in the idea but the # of tickets I would want is not knowable.   Also, are the sideline upperdecks consdered GA?  Those are not bad seats considering the problem created by the track.  

Could be a lot of fun 

1 hour ago, Bob Lamb said:

They tore down that grandstand to heaven?  I choose not to climb that many stairs

They tore down the smaller pair of grand stands at the north end zone. I think the monster south grandstand is still there.

• 3 weeks later...

http://ubbulls.com/sports/fball/2018-19/releases/20180709ffs4qr

Thought I'd bump this back up. July 12th is Flash Sale day on UB football tickets. $15 seats, plus other incentives. Let's get that list going. PM me or Mead 107 if you want to go to the UB/EMU game the Saturday night before the Bills/Chargers opener.