OneBuffalo App For Season Tickets

11 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I am struggling with this.  I am moderately computer savvy and can usually work around nearly everything.

I share season tickets with a friend who manages the account, but can usually only make 1 or 2 games.  I have printed the tickets for me and whoever goes and it has been seamless and easy.

I cant get the tickets.  The One Buffalo App is broken and unusable.  I can see them on a browser somewhere if I follow the thread the ticket transfer email leads me... but this doesnt seem like a good or dependable solution... not to mention I guess I will have to enter alongside whoever I attend the game with no matter what?  This is silly.  

You would think they would try to roll this out once they have a mobile app that isnt broken

Im worried as well. In addition to my season tickets, I also “manage” some for a friend. They’re all in the same section and some weeks we use all of them, some weeks I sell the ones We don’t use on stubhub. I have a feeling I’m going to take a pounding this year on tix just because it’s going to be a pain to transfer them (I’m in control of 10 total).

If anyone is interested in good seats in section 109 for certain games, let me know and maybe we can work something out! Ha

The One Buffalo app is supposed to be an inter grated portal for Ticketmaster which has taken over ticket management for the Bills and other teams.  The Bills app also refers you to One Buffalo. 

Plain in and simple, it doesn’t work for me, and it is because of a bug with ticketmaster that TM  can’t seem to fix. 

List your tickets on TM and then want to change prices, the initial price entered is what you will see, although the proper price is listed to potential buyers. 

Try to to list your tickets using Ine Buff and it will ask you to set up a profile, even if you already have set one up thru the Bills last year. Then after entering your info you receive an error code voiding all your entry. 

You our can list your tickets on Stubhub and then on TM, but not the reverse. 

Badically this year using all 3 apps is one big cluster $&@;(.  I’m going to use Stubhub as it works just fine. 

Have not tried to transfer any tix yet but can only speculate it may be an adventure. 

Oh and when I asked my Bills rep for help they told me to speak with TM. 

Give me the old days with PDF’s when everything worked perfectly. 

I also have tix in 138, row 14 if anyone is interested. 

There’s two Ticketmaster’s. There’s the main one that does all their normal ticket sales and there there’s one for each NFL Team.  Your NFL tickets won’t show up at all on your main app.  

I learned this this when I got my Ravens/Bills tickets. 

You need to get the app for the Bills tickets and transfer them through that 

This whole “all digital” thing really bothers me, and I used to be in the data networking industry.  I’m sure there are older fans who don’t even own a “smart phone”, nor know how to use one.  I gave up my season tix when I became ill, but I like the idea of having a paper ticket in my hand.

On a less relevant note, I had a conversation with a guy the other day and he insists that in a few years, paper money and credit cards will be obsolete - every transaction will be with something called an “electronic coin”.

i wonder if seniors will even by able to buy groceries!

Anyway, let’s get a win tonight against Carolina...

19 and 0 baby!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1