[Vague Title]Fun idea for the home opener

55 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I also have the vinyl “ya know we’re going win that cup” Sabres record. 

My brother had that 45 back in the "French Connection" days. I don't remember what was on the B side.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

every time you buy coke, you're providing resources so a Drug Lord can buy another pet tiger and get a docuseries on Netflix.  I like watching them.

if i buy more coke, will they get more tigers, or just a bigger one?

I've thought for a while that it'd be great to see them use the 90's uniforms for throwbacks but the NFL has their dumb helmet rules so we probably won't see that happen unless that rule changes. (For those unaware - the NFL dictates that players/teams must use the same helmet all season long, meaning they can't use a different colored helmet. Sure, they could paint the helmets but that's a pretty big undertaking when they're gonna be used in only one game.)

6 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

If the Bills beat the Ravens in week 1, I would love to do a throwback uniform to the 1980 Bills.  Then at the gate hand out Talking Proud products such as foam fingers and buttons to each person.

Then, get the crowd rocking by playing Talking Proud over the sound system.  Can you imagine the DB level in the stadium as the whole game day roster is introduced.

This would be before the game broadcast of course but I would love to see a throwback to the past and invite the remaining Bills players to the stadium to celebrate.

Anyone think this is a fun idea

The Talking Proud thing set the entire city and region back by 30 years which we are just recovering from. It should burned and never seen again.

Additionally their current uni set is pretty close to their 1980 unis minus a change here or there.

4 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

So, as I see it, there are already about 40 of these groups in the crowd every game as it is. Shouldn't be too hard to get a bunch more on board...

I thought that was what the OP was referring to with "DB Levels".

• Like (+1) 1