[Vague Title]Fun idea for the home opener

If the Bills beat the Ravens in week 1, I would love to do a throwback uniform to the 1980 Bills.  Then at the gate hand out Talking Proud products such as foam fingers and buttons to each person.

Then, get the crowd rocking by playing Talking Proud over the sound system.  Can you imagine the DB level in the stadium as the whole game day roster is introduced.

This would be before the game broadcast of course but I would love to see a throwback to the past and invite the remaining Bills players to the stadium to celebrate.

Anyone think this is a fun idea

2 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

If the Bills beat the Ravens in week 1, I would love to do a throwback uniform to the 1980 Bills.  Then at the gate hand out Talking Proud products such as foam fingers and buttons to each person.

Then, get the crowd rocking by playing Talking Proud over the sound system.  Can you imagine the DB level in the stadium as the whole game day roster is introduced.

This would be before the game broadcast of course but I would love to see a throwback to the past and invite the remaining Bills players to the stadium to celebrate.

Anyone think this is a fun idea

If the idea is to wait and see if they win versus the Ravens, that would give them 6 days to print the buttons and order the foam fingers and reach out to the players from the 1980 team and arrange airfare and hotel accommodations to get all of them here.

Game day, no one under 50 will have a clue as to what's happening and will spend the game asking, "What the hell happened to the Shout song?"

Sounds like a marketing department logistical nightmare, so count me in. ?

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Maybe they’ll let us bring in duffel bags full of food and beer, and then we can smoke doobs under the scoreboard at halftime just like 1980 as well.

Sinner.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Kim Pegula - check it out

Seeing Mrs. Pegula waving the early '80's Bells supermarket sponsored retro  BIlls 8in.green whammy weenie be pricelesss and precious.

Edited by Ifartalot

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Maybe they’ll let us bring in duffel bags full of food and beer, and then we can smoke doobs under the scoreboard at halftime just like 2018 as well.

Fixed it to make it accurate.  2018 strains are much better than 1980.....1980 can get out of here with that weak ****.

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s go another direction. A segment of the fans should dress as sparrows from Game of Thrones. They should seek out opposing team fans walking towards the stadium and turn it into a walk of atonement. Someone has a bell and starts the “shame” chant and all surrounding Bills fans join in. 

https://youtu.be/M-9u6msqJNo

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Maybe they’ll let us bring in duffel bags full of food and beer, and then we can smoke doobs under the scoreboard at halftime just like 1980 as well.

Don't forget about all the illicit sexual activity that regularly occurred as well! Ahh, the good ol' days......

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How about a Weekend at Bernie's theme for the fans?  Fans get in groups of threes and drink shots until the first person completely blacks out.  Then the two left standing have to keep the blacked out guy looking conscious. 

Image result for weekend at bernies gif

So, as I see it, there are already about 40 of these groups in the crowd every game as it is. Shouldn't be too hard to get a bunch more on board...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

If the idea is to wait and see if they win versus the Ravens, that would give them 6 days to print the buttons and order the foam fingers and reach out to the players from the 1980 team and arrange airfare and hotel accommodations to get all of them here.

Game day, no one under 50 will have a clue as to what's happening and will spend the game asking, "What the hell happened to the Shout song?"

Sounds like a marketing department logistical nightmare, so count me in. ?

I’m 38 and due to being raised correctly by a now 72 year old father, I absolutely know Talkin’ Proud! 

I also have the vinyl “ya know we’re going win that cup” Sabres record. 

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How about a Weekend at Bernie's theme for the fans?  Fans get in groups of threes and drink shots until the first person completely blacks out.  Then the two left standing have to keep the blacked out guy looking conscious. 

Image result for weekend at bernies gif

I like your theories, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

#bringbackhooterhill ?

• Like (+1) 1