Around the AFCE with BillsEnthusiast and PetermanThrew5Picks!

Join us as we explore the AFCE from the sunny side of Miami to the deep dark underbelly of Massachusetts in a wild romp.

On the agenda:

1: Jets/Bills combined season preview (3:40)

2: Dolphins season preview (52.00)

3: A bunch of idiot Patriots fans babbling until their time runs out and consequently complaining that they didn't get interviewed enough questions (128:30)

Please give the Pats second a listen to wrap your head around the insanity of the Patriots psyche, most fun I've had in an "interview".

Ep04 on your podcast feed.

We only accept donations in MeadCoin

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Interview questions: does belicheck plant mind control chips into his players? Think about it.. "do your job". What does that really mean?

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Interview questions: does belicheck plant mind control chips into his players? Think about it.. "do your job". What does that really mean?

It's like the code word in Manchurian candidate, and activates the sleeper talent.

TB12 is actually mental rewiring for this.

(Pardon the double quote, can't remove it on my phone, mod can fix it if they want)

Edited by SouthNYfan
Bottom note

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

It's like the code word in Manchurian candidate, and activates the sleeper talent.

TB12 is actually mental rewiring for this.

(Pardon the double quote, can't remove it on my phone, mod can fix it if they want)

Yeah pats fans confirmed this theory, we discussed how Gronk is becoming more self aware and breaking out of his programming Westworld style and the number 69 is the key to discovering sentience as a pats player.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah pats fans confirmed this theory, we discussed how Gronk is becoming more self aware and breaking out of his programming Westworld style and the number 69 is the key to discovering sentience as a pats player.

Oh sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady's face gets ripped off one game on a vicious hit, and we see that he is a t800 model under there.

Probably how he was able to throw in the SB with a hand that was split open.

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Oh sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady's face gets ripped off one game on a vicious hit, and we see that he is a t800 model under there.

Probably how he was able to throw in the SB with a hand that was split open.

Yeah you should be on the show for the follow up questions. I missed the opportunity to dig deeper.

We have quality football analysis tho.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

...apparently Gronk was absent that day...just sayin'....

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...apparently Gronk was absent that day...just sayin'.... 

No pats fan confirmed he's just malfunctioning, had it working before. This episode is our proof. Our smoking gun.

I think it's buried in the signing contract that you are required to go through mental evaluations and are administered anesthetics as they implant the chips for "mental rehabilitation". Sounds good right? Agents haven't caught the fine print and players don't remember.

The only other conceivable option is Pats draft players like Gronk and Brady were androids with a fabricated family to begin with. And they were programmed to do just enough in college for the Pats to swipe them. They probably went too aggressive with Gronk making him so freakishly big and athletic, and realized they had to waste a 3rd.

But with Brady, their first host, they gave him no chiseled physique, but a perfect arm so that by draft day, they knew he would slide. They probably could have used a 7th or see if he went undrafted but they were fine making sure they got him 6th round so as not to lose their host to another team in the draft, at which point they would have turned down motor control and tried again. When he signed to the Patriots they basically programmed him like a Madden player and jacked up his accuracy, strength, and intelligence.

That's the only other conceivable option. I'm sure there's players they made hosts and were hoping to fall to them, but the Pats got too ambitious with a player's NFL physique and lost them to other teams. Think about it. Barkevious Mingo was obviously an android, they lost him to the Browns and shut off all motor functions. When they finally got a hold of him, his programming was too ingrained in his body that they couldn't quite fully salvage him, so they shut him back down and shipped him to the Seahawks.

Those are the only options IMO. Watch Westworld, it explains how all this works.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TBH, it reminds me of what Grandpa said to the dog when he let her outside just before bed.

And it worked right? That was back when they were testing chip implants in animals before moving to athletes. Just athletes.

I'm channeling my PFTCommenter. That guy has the NFL figured out.