All Time Best YouTube videos from TBD: The Collection

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

This one will always make me laugh ...

There are some great news bloopers out there. Not sure if the model falling was as funny as the guys laughing at her. Those are some of the best videos...the reaction of the friend or person filming. Like this one....this kills me every time because I'd be the dad watching and laughing at this.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

There are some great news bloopers out there. Not sure if the model falling was as funny as the guys laughing at her. Those are some of the best videos...the reaction of the friend or person filming. Like this one....this kills me every time because I'd be the dad watching and laughing at this.

I did a little research on that mean man. Turns out he is an attorney.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

will someone please post the instructions again for how to get the video to embed in the post (rather than showing as a hyperlink)?

Don't you have to take the "s" off of the "https" or something like that?  When I cut and paste on my iphone, it just automatically embeds to video...

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Don't you have to take the "s" off of the "https" or something like that?  When I cut and paste on my iphone, it just automatically embeds to video...

It's automatic now.

But when I posted the video in this thread, my first attempt gave me a message that youtube wouldn't allow the video to be embedded.  I found the same video (slightly shorter) on youtube and it let me embed that one.

But it should just be a simple, "copy the link, then paste it in the comments."

15 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

There is a lot to love in this wine making video.  

I think the best part is the feigned look of concern shown by the female host back at the studio!  

Funniest video ever.  To me, the best part is I was watching the newscast live!  This is an Atlanta station and I believe this happened in the late 90s while I was still living there.  I lost my schitt then, and lose it every time I see this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wnysteel said:

this list is not complete without Bubb Rubb. "that's only in the morning, when we're cooking breakfast"

my favorite.

Bubb Rubb and Lil’ Sis broke about four vehicle and traffic laws when they sped away...including Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign. 

1 hour ago, wnysteel said:

12 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

OMG I started dying laughing when he said  "This is a special leprechaun flute that has been passed down from thousands of years ago, from my great great grandfather who was Irish"... as he holds up some type of metal pipe/fitting that's clearly not 1000's of years old, or even a flute. 

I was not expecting that. Good stuff man. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

OMG I started dying laughing when he said  "This is a special leprechaun flute that has been passed down from thousands of years ago, from my great great grandfather who was Irish"... as he holds up some type of metal pipe/fitting that's clearly not 1000's of years old, or even a flute. 

I was not expecting that. Good stuff man. 

I was noticing the same things about the magic flute; strangely appears to me made of a modern aluminum alloy; perfectly formed cylindrical shape; perfectly machined round holes in it....most likely not "thousands of years old".  LMAO.

And then after all that you mention, Flute Man calmly and reassuringly states: "I just came to help out."

LMFAO!  

I like the woman in the car.  I think she has gotten straight to the bottom of this interesting mystery!

"Could be a crack head got a hold of the wrong stuff and it told him to get in a tree and play a leprechaun."

This video is right near the top in terms of what has been shared here so far.  It's just outstanding. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Does anyone have the "hide your kids/hide your wife" video?

I remember seeing the grape stomper lady, that's a classic.  I can only watch a few of these at a time.  The Bill Hell Auto video literally gets me cracking up just thinking about it.  I'm wondering why anyone would make that video.

23 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does anyone have the "hide your kids/hide your wife" video?

I remember seeing the grape stomper lady, that's a classic.  I can only watch a few of these at a time.  The Bill Hell Auto video literally gets me cracking up just thinking about it.  I'm wondering why anyone would make that video.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1