BringBackFergy

All Time Best YouTube videos from TBD: The Collection

1 hour ago, wnysteel said:

this list is not complete without Bubb Rubb. "that's only in the morning, when we're cooking breakfast"

my favorite.

Bubb Rubb and Lil’ Sis broke about four vehicle and traffic laws when they sped away...including Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign. 

1 hour ago, wnysteel said:

On 6/14/2018 at 12:23 PM, Guffalo said:

I submit that this too could sum up TBD on occasion

Lol. 

Made me immediately think of this - 

12 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

OMG I started dying laughing when he said  "This is a special leprechaun flute that has been passed down from thousands of years ago, from my great great grandfather who was Irish"... as he holds up some type of metal pipe/fitting that's clearly not 1000's of years old, or even a flute. 

I was not expecting that. Good stuff man. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

OMG I started dying laughing when he said  "This is a special leprechaun flute that has been passed down from thousands of years ago, from my great great grandfather who was Irish"... as he holds up some type of metal pipe/fitting that's clearly not 1000's of years old, or even a flute. 

I was not expecting that. Good stuff man. 

I was noticing the same things about the magic flute; strangely appears to me made of a modern aluminum alloy; perfectly formed cylindrical shape; perfectly machined round holes in it....most likely not "thousands of years old".  LMAO.

And then after all that you mention, Flute Man calmly and reassuringly states: "I just came to help out."

LMFAO!  

I like the woman in the car.  I think she has gotten straight to the bottom of this interesting mystery!

"Could be a crack head got a hold of the wrong stuff and it told him to get in a tree and play a leprechaun."

This video is right near the top in terms of what has been shared here so far.  It's just outstanding. 

• Haha 1

Does anyone have the "hide your kids/hide your wife" video?

I remember seeing the grape stomper lady, that's a classic.  I can only watch a few of these at a time.  The Bill Hell Auto video literally gets me cracking up just thinking about it.  I'm wondering why anyone would make that video.

23 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does anyone have the "hide your kids/hide your wife" video?

I remember seeing the grape stomper lady, that's a classic.  I can only watch a few of these at a time.  The Bill Hell Auto video literally gets me cracking up just thinking about it.  I'm wondering why anyone would make that video.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been looking for this one!  Finally found it! 

Oscar award winning short film

And something NSFW that always makes me laugh...

A newer one I came across last night.  Jared Goff pranks a JUCO team by playing a transfer QB.  He plays the role awesome...love when he asks the back-up QB if he is the punter 😂

I had this old VHS tape NBA Superstars as a kid I watched like hundreds of times.  When I showed a friend the Charles Barkley segment from it he thought it was just the funniest thing:

I can't believe no one posted this one yet.....NSFW.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:12 PM, Another Fan said:

If he’s still alive and well this guy should lead the charge one of these days

They PROMISED me they deleted that.....

• Haha 1

That Goff video was awesome. I didn’t think he had the personality for that. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 2:36 PM, Commonsense said:

That Goff video was awesome. I didn’t think he had the personality for that. 

That giant mole the make-up artist put on his cheek initially 😂

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Five years ago. Pre-BBMB migration. For @DC Tom  Happy Father’s Day  

They play clips from this song every Friday on Schopp and Bulldog.

I always wondered what it was and if it was a joke or a song.

I guess now I know!

On 6/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Bubb Rubb and Lil’ Sis broke about four vehicle and traffic laws when they sped away...including Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign. 

indeed, i know this but a lot of people don't catch it. they go into other lane, speeding and right through the stop sign. the video is pure gold on so many levels.

• Like 1

⛈ The absolute worst thunderstorm ⛈  I have ever been involved in occurred in Texas. We were in the north part of the state and you could watch this thunderstorm ⛈ roll in from Oklahoma. Thunder bolts and lightning, very, very frightening.  ⛈ 

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

⛈ The absolute worst thunderstorm ⛈  I have ever been involved in occurred in Texas. We were in the north part of the state and you could watch this thunderstorm ⛈ roll in from Oklahoma. Thunder bolts and lightning, very, very frightening.  ⛈ 

I think you meant to post that here:

10 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Moron...

29 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Meow