All Time Best YouTube videos from TBD: The Collection

Not only the dude running into the plexiglass, but the laugh of his friend recording it.  Classic.

18 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Post some of your all time favorite vids from YouTube. We’ve had many here on TBD over the years. Bully beat downs, pets, bloopers, etc. 

This was one of my favorites: “Bring amber lance”. 

Gotta post the version of this that goes along with Black Betty.  Hilarious.  "Whoaa Black Betty...Amber Lance"  Here you go:

Edited by Mark80

A couple of comments:

Regarding the faked McDonald's video: of course it's still hilarious but knowing it is not a piece of genuine found art diminishes its perfection.

Regarding the Cleveland video: The line "Buy a house for the price of a V....C....R" sent me into hysterics for some reason.   

Regarding the naked streaker guy: I also immediately tuned into the sound of laughter coming from the guy shooting the video, particularly after the naked guy fell to the ground.  I laugh in that exact manner when I really laugh hard.  Tough not to love that!  The audio track of the laughing is better than the video of what's happening.

Regarding "It's still real to me dammit!" ....what is the guy talking about!?  He says something like "I want to thank you guys for what you have done to your bodies."

Is this some type of "I used to be fat but lost weight and you can do it too" thing or what?  Anyone know what he is talking about?

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Not only the dude running into the plexiglass, but the laugh of his friend recording it.  Classic.

Gotta post the version of this that goes along with Black Betty.  Hilarious.  "Whoaa Black Betty...Amber Lance"  Here you go:

The "music video" of the bus incident is absolutely, 100%, FANTASTIC!

LMFAO

This video from Oklahoma City is great; no idea if it was ever posted here or what the exact theme of this thread is intended to be (!) but this makes for some good entertainment.

The passion and emotion with which this woman speaks is genuinely fantastic.   She could read a page or two from the phone book and I'd be riveted to everything she says! 

@Fadingpain  The guy who said “it’s real to me damn it” was talking to professional WWE wrestlers who were doing a Q&A with fans. He was emotionally spent which makes it all the better. 

The theme of this thread is to recall some of our favorite YouTube videos that were on TBD years ago or any videos you find particularly amusing. I can think of 3 or 4 other videos but will hold off. These videos above are all great. 

Thanks to Fergy for clarification on the "wrestling" video.  Now that I know what the hell is going on, I went back and watched again...much funnier knowing what the guy is choked up about.

Regarding the lizard animation video: that is absolutely fantastic!  The idea to synch the lizard to that psycho's ramblings was really brilliant.  5 stars.

This is one of my all time favorites:

There is a lot to love in this wine making video.  

I think the best part is the feigned look of concern shown by the female host back at the studio!  

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Haha (+1) 1

One more for today.  I think I like it a bit more since I am Buffalo.  But still funny.  Episode 2 is probably my favorite, have to start with the first one though.

Edited by Mark80
  • Haha (+1) 1